Season 2: Chapter 1 - Paris

Start from the beginning

"Let's go then." He uttered looking at him.

He grabbed Taehyung along with him not expecting that the older boy will intertwine their fingers. He opened the door of his car beside the driver seat and Taehyung went inside followed by Jungkook in the driver's seat.

-----

They arrived at Jungkook's cabin, it was like a subdivision but instead of a modern house, the houses were cabins, made of wood.

"Come in" Jungkook said opening the door of his cabin.

Taehyung went inside the cabin, it was smaller than Jungkook's place in Seoul. But the cabin seems more comfortable.

"Take a seat, I'll go get you some juice." Jungkook suddenly said.

"No, no need please, just stay here." Taehyung muttered, holding tiny onto Jungkook's coat but looking down at the ground.

"I'm not going to disappear, okay? I'm serious here." Jungkook responded.

Yet, he can't resist his former secretary when he met his pleading eyes.

"I-I don't need juice, I'm not even thirsty, so please, just don't go." Taehyung retorted, biting his bottom lip.

"Fine, now take a seat, will you?" Jungkook sighed in defeat which Taehyung gladly did.

Jungkook sat down on the couch with the older one on his right side.

"Why, why you didn't come back? I'm waiting for you, you know." Taehyung started a conversation between them which kind of making Jungkook taken aback.

"I was planning to, maybe this month or this year. I am taking a long rest for a while." Jungkook retorted.

"But you took 2 years, Jungkook. You should at least respond to my text and calls." Taehyung mumbled, fidgeting his fingers on his lap.

"I want to be alone, Taehyung, that's why I changed my phone number as well. Did you miss me that much?" Jungkook chuckled.

"So much." Taehyung replied.

He stared at Jungkook with tears forming in his eyes.

"So so much that I searched and waited for you. I tried everything to find you everywhere." Taehyung uttered with a crack in his tone.

"Why? Why did you wait for me if you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook asked.

"He cheated. Jimin hyung cheated. But that's not only the reason why I broke up with him. Mom and he were right all along. I loved him because I thought he was the person I'd been looking for, not because of who he is. I surely won't love him if he's just Jimin.

That's why I'm desperate to see you again. And you know what, I said to myself that whoever I will meet in Paris at Eiffel Tower, that's the person I am destined for. It was just a joke not until I saw you, Jungkook." Taehyung stated, swallowing hard.

"Did you expect me to love you the same way back then?" Jungkook inquired.

"No, that's not what I mean. I... I want to start over again. I... I want to try out some things between us. But if you don't want, I understand. I'm not going to force you. I just want to see you with both of my eyes. And I'm glad that you're doing okay. I don't wish you to love me again, I just felt like telling you what happened, that's it."

Tears began to fall from Taehyung's eyes for some unbeknownst reason. He just felt the familiar warm hands on his face once again.

"Stop crying, please. You've been crying so much now. I told you that I don't want to see you like this." Jungkook gently hushed him while kneeling in front of him.

"I'm so sorry, I'm being emotional these days. Mostly right now, I just don't know what should I feel after seeing you." Taehyung sobbed.

"I understand, but can you give me more time to think? These past 2 years, I moved on, Taehyung. I'm not sure if I'm ready to be in love again. I'm not saying that I don't like you but I don't want to get hurt again. I am human too, I can't handle pain." Jungkook stated.

"It's okay." Taehyung muttered.

"So for now, let's start being friends, hm." Jungkook uttered and extend his hand to make an agreement with him.

"Friends."

Taehyung hesitantly accepted Jungkook's hand and sighed.

-----

Oops, friend-zoned.

Anyways.

Are you guys will be okay if I put some chapters about side ships? I mean besides focusing on my main ship here, I would like to focus on side ships in other chapters. Is that's okay?