Present Time

I smiled, seeing him kind of made me feel better. I walked closer to him while his smile grew and he watched me. "What brings you here?"

He showed a paper bag from behind and flashed a wide grin. "I was hoping we can play a game tonight?" I chuckled as I started grabbing my key from my bag. I head to the door as he moved away, still looking at me with those puppy dog eyes.

I entered the key to my condominium and opened the door. I turned on the lights as I could feel Sehun still waiting for my response. I turned to him, "As if I can push you away now. Come on in"

I walked inside while he made a small victory dance. I rolled my eyes and shaked my head because he always did this before whenever I said yes to his invitations. I placed my bag on the counter and watched him happily go to my couch.

"Oh! I have food too so no need to cook."

I nodded and grabbed plates for us. I was preparing our utensils when he cleared his throat. "I heard what happened"

I walked to him with the utensils on my hands. As I placed these on the table, I answered, "What do you mean?"

He held his nape as he thought of his response. He had these worried eyes, "About Chanyeol. Your editor told me. I went to your office today and you weren't there." I lightly smiled as I opened his paperbag full of food and video games. He brought lasagna and some chips.

"I see." I stopped preparing and looked at him. "Thank you for coming here." Before I open the chips, he held my left hand. I turned to him in curiosity, "If you want to talk, I'm always here."

I bit my lip because those were the exact words I wanted to hear from Kyungsoo, considering he was my bestfriend. I wanted to vent out my feelings but I couldn't because I needed to consider his feelings.

Sehun smiled then patted my head. I went back to preparing our food. Once everything was set, I sat next to him. He handed me the controller and turned on my TV.

"So what are we playing?"

He proudly got the cover of the game and showed it to me. It was a racing game which he obviously love. "I heard that this type of game can remove stress so I guess this is perfect."

I didn't respond and just nodded. As the game started, Sehun spoke, "So, how was he?" I continued to press the buttons of my console to win. "He has stage 4 Leukemia. His body was weak and he looked tired."

"I bet you cried a lot while looking at him" he responded as his car became first place, beating me. I lightly frowned as I didn't accept defeat but I was more intrigued by his statement.

"What was that supposed to mean?"

He chuckled and leaned back on the sofa. We were now looking for another location for the race. "Well, you were a crybaby and knowing he was the love of your life...."

I didn't wait for him to respond and just nodded. He turned to me one more time before starting a new round. "I just think that instead of showing him how sad you are, maybe it's better that you make sure that his remaining days are happy."

The race started. I am motivated to win this round so he won't tease me as a loser. But his suggestion was right. "But how?"

I tried to speed up my car to overcome the obstacles but I keep getting bumped into the walls. He smiled, "do what you've always wanted to do together. Ugh, I don't know why I should be telling you this."

I chuckled as I was finally leading the race. "Because you were such a great friend." He didn't respond and I reached the finish line. I smiled at my victory. I was about to tease him when I saw him looking at me.

He smiled and patted by head, "Be happy, Baekhyun. You deserve it." I paused as I looked at him. "Don't look at me like that, you know I'm weak whenever it comes to you" He suddenly commented with a naughty grin.

I rolled my eyes and moved away. "Stop it." He shaked his head and placed his controller on the table. He started digging in while I just watched him. Sometimes I do wish that I just fell for him during that time.

I looked down. "I will be waiting for you, you know?" He suddenly mumbled.