Present Time

"What do you mean?" I asked with curiosity. It was a bit late and my mind already stopped working after seeing Chanyeol a while ago.

Sehun laughed on the other side, "Well my friends are out now so I don't have anyone. You seemed sad a while ago so I contacted you."

I laughed, typical Sehun. "You can come if you want. We can watch a movie. Like the one you suggested before that we weren't able to watch" I started fixing my things because I already know his response.

It was as if I can imagine him smiling. He replied, "I'll be there in 10."

I looked around at the messy condominium. It has been a while since someone came over and I was not prepared for a guest. I immediately started cleaning and hoped he would come a bit late.

---

I was about to take a bath when the door rang. I stopped wiping the table and I head to greet my guest. Sehun smiled and showed me a box of pizza. "Excited?"

I let him enter my place and he instantly looked around. "Just put it on the table. You can set up the movie while I take a bath." I replied as I head to my room.

"Okay" he replied as he awkwardly sat on the couch. I head to the bathroom. I needed to take a bath quickly but I was sure he won't get bored waiting. Sehun was the type of guy you can leave for hours and he would still be there, waiting as if you just left for a couple of minutes.

As I took a bath, I remember everything that happened today. From Kyungsoo's confession, Chanyeol's reason for leaving me, and now Sehun's back. I sighed. I am tired but I wasn't drained. These people were important to me even if they confuse me sometimes.

---

When I reached the living room, Sehun was already eating the pizza, just like I expected. "Oh sorry, I got hungry."

I smiled and sat next to him. I grabbed one slice. I was happy that he ordered Hawaiian, it was my favorite pizza flavor. I then noticed that there was a movie plastered on the screen. "So, you watched this movie?"

He got the remote to play the film. "Uh huh, I'm just repeating it because of you."

I turned to him, "Why?"

He continued to eat his pizza, "Just because."

I smiled. Sehun wasn't the type to do a grand gesture to someone he likes. But he has these small actions that could make your heart flutter.

I wanted to tell Sehun everything but I have to consider his feelings, even if he doesn't feel the same way anymore.

"Hey, stop staring at me and just watch" He suddenly said as he aimed for his second pizza.

I chuckled and turned to the TV. The movie was romance wherein the guy was traumatized about relationships and the girl wanted to be part of his life.

"Baek, what if Chanyeol comes back? What would you do?"