Present Time

I lightly frowned, "What?"

Chanyeol smiled. A smile that could make girls crazy, but not me. Not anymore.

"I'll take you to your office and after work, maybe we can go somewhere?"

"No. I'm busy." I was about to close the door when he stopped me midway. I could sense his determined expression. Typical Chanyeol.

"Come on, Baek. This isn't a date. It's like a way to release your tension."

"What are you saying?" I frowned. I was not in the mood to joke around. Especially with him.

He instantly blushed, "No!! Not like that. Just please? I'll pick you up. Okay?"

He won't leave no matter what I say. "Fine. But leave now." I was about to close the door again when he stopped me. He became stronger than the last time I remembered.

"You don't want to go to work with me?" He started using his puppy eyes while I just frowned. He took a deep breath. He knew that by now, anything he said won't matter. "Fine. I'll pick you up later"

He didn't wait for my response and closed the door. I took a deep breath. What should I do to get rid of this guy?

---

I submitted my ideal topics to Kyungsoo once again. I waited to see the green light appear but it was no use. Everything was rejected. He didn't seemed to be pleased at all which I totally understood.

I sighed while he looked at me, "What's bothering you? Are you pressured that you need to write a new book?"

I couldn't look at him the same way. I will always remember those painful eyes I saw the other day. I faked a smile.

"Maybe I just need inspiration?"

"Isn't Chanyeol back in your life enough?" Suho commented. Kyungsoo continued to look at me while I turned my head down.

I couldn't look at Kyungsoo because even if I try to act normal towards him, I can't. I know he was hurt about the situation. Even if we have settled our issue in a way, it would be insensitive of me if I didn't consider his feelings.

"I don't want to base all my books about him. I want to have my own inspiration."

I slowly looked at Kyungsoo who had a small smile on his face, "Good"

----

As expected, Chanyeol picked me up after work and we head to this open space. I didn't know what he had planned but I was not liking it one bit. I stood inside an empty apartment room. I turned to him in confusion.

"Let go of your anger, Baek."