Present Time

"What do you mean?" I asked even if the question was very clear to me. I didn't understand why he had to ask that question.

Sehun smiled, "You know exactly what you mean."

I looked down. "You were there when I was a mess. You know what he did when we broke up, there's nothing to fix"

He moved closer to me, making me nervous. His gaze was different from his usual ones. He patted my head, "But you still had that look in your eyes whenever you talk about him."

He slowly move away, leaving me confused as hell.

---

When I woke up, I saw a note by my bedside table. "Thanks for last night" it was from Sehun. I held my head. After watching the movie, I offered him to stay for the night since his friends weren't there.

He agreed and offered that he slept on my couch. I tried to switch places with him but he insisted. The good thing about Sehun was that even if I didn't return his feelings a few years ago, he still became my friend. Like Kyungsoo now.

I still don't understand what Sehun meant by his question last night. Did he know something? Also, when he said I had that same look on my face, what does that mean? Even if I wanted to ask him more about it, I know that it would make it seem like what he asked was true.

As I begin my day, I started preparing my coffee. I paused when I realized that there were a lot of people who love me but why can't I just forget the only person who hurt me?

I guess that was the funny thing of being in-love. When you truly love someone, couldn't just move on and love another person. Also, it wasn't like we had the power to choose who we love.
---

I did my daily routine. After my coffee, I took a bath. I wasn't good at fashion but I don't think I was terrible either. I liked wearing tight jeans and polo shirts. Most people won't think I was a best-selling author. I was about to leave my condominium when someone knocked on my door.

Curious, I immediately opened it to see Chanyeol with a cup of coffee. "Good morning, Baek. Let's go to work?"