Letter 14

Dear Chanyeol,

You told me nothing's gonna change. The next day after the break up, you deleted our photos on your Instagram account. I understand it since that's normal right? Eventually, we have to delete photos. It was weird if you keep the photos of your ex on your social media accounts.

On the third day, you unfollowed me on Spotify. I saw it while I was listening to music. Who does that? What was worse was that when we started dating, you didn't unfollow your ex on Spotify. But I let it go since we broke up after all and Spotify was just a simple app.

The fourth day came and you removed all our photos on your Facebook account. I know, I shouldn't check you anymore and it was my fault. Funny because again, when we started dating, you still have photos of your ex on your account. I was the one who told you to delete her, remember?

Fifth day came and the relationship status wasn't there anymore. You also unfollowed me on Instagram. That was when I realized, you are going to cut me off. You told me you won't. But who am I to comment your decisions? We were no longer together.

On the sixth day, I noticed you followed a certain girl on Instagram. I know it was so stupid of me but I checked her Facebook and you guys were friends. I just didn't understand because when you broke up with me, you said you were not interested in dating anymore. Was it another lie from you?

She looked exactly like your exes. So I guess you were still into girls. I know I was the only male you dated so maybe after dating me, you realized that?

But you know what hurt me the most? Is you telling me that we won't cut each other and we would still be friends. But you were the one cut me off. All throughout the first week, all I did was wonder why. Why do you hate me so much? Why was it so easy for you to cut me off? What did I ever do to you?

Why did you lie to me? Why did you said those beautiful words when you would just hurt me in one whole week? What did I do to deserve all of these?