15: I SURRENDER

Alpha king Liahm

As the battle proceeded, Liahm kept staring at Yña. She was calmed and confident, giggling with Cetty as they watched the fight between Liza and Vicky, it confused him the looks on their faces, mockery.

Feeling uneasy when Cetty was called to the arena, Liahm admired her outfit. She looked amazing when she removed her cardigan and  STUNNING. STRIKING.

----Damn! She's Hot.

He glanced at Zack who was also fascinated by her outfit. He was looking at her with a remarkably intense look, he smirked at the sight of it. His mind linked him,

Damn! Your mate is HOT”

“Stop it”. He growled at him, a smile curled up against his face.

After Liza’s defeat, his anxiety kept boosting. He feels worried for Cetty's too because he knows she can’t stand with Vicky, as he glances at Yña curiosity stroked again —Damn why does she look so calm and what stunned him more was her reply to Cetty a while ago,

“Oh! Leave her face to me. I will slap her hard”

----What does she mean?

His heartbeat started to pump at speed, he can't help but clench his fist in anguish. The second battle started, Cetty effortlessly dodged every attack. ---Woooow!

How!

He noticed how Zack reacted with amusement and contentment. He drew a smile on his face as he watched the fight intensely. Later on, Cetty attacked. At first, she was merely defending but this time she was the aggressor, he was more surprised when Cetty assaulted Vicky ---Damn! How can a Weakling Human assault like that?

'Battling of thoughts!

DOUBTED. SHOCKWAVE. MISERY. He didn’t expect her to fight that way because her moves were strategic, fast, and wild. ----It reminded him of one of his battles against a Vampire--- but how can human fights like this.

He became more attentive to the fight when Cetty began to harshly attack Vicky. ---he felt strange when she uttered her disappointment with Vicky’s performance. 'What the Fuck?

Oh. Is that what you can do? I thought you are the strongest warrior in the Werewolf's kingdom. C’mon, bitch show me what you got”, She expressed with a mocking smile, he got more interested when she accelerated her movements. All of a sudden, he felt embarrassed for Vicky, a Human Weakling versus Strongest Female Warrior...

---impossible.

Vicky was blasted. She barely stands, she bleeds severely. God. Cetty didn’t even use any weapon and yet she managed to hurt her without a struggle. Amazing. Cetty marched slowly towards Vicky, tremor when she said,

Of all the people I hate is a whore who snatches other’s woman's mate. Do you fucking know who is Alpha King Liahm’s mate?”  Dazed and knocked off him from thinking--- 'she knew.