06: HOW I MEET HIM

Yña

As the music played on Yña's headset, she dances and sings along with it. Happy. Fascinated. She felt so peaceful and relaxed as she moves her body along the air that was swaying on her skin. Nobody was around the area. She jumped on the rock, which was hidden down below the large rock, to access the water.

"I'm sure no one could see me doing my crazy moments, she thought."

--- She smiled when suddenly an alluring scent, somewhat like Mint Green and Pineapple whacked her nose. She looked around and saw no one, she supposed the atmosphere in the school was precisely quite astonishing. Amazed. Stunned. She assumed that even the breeze scents were like a MINT GREEN and PINEAPPLE.

'Amaizing!

"Yña, I can vibe something. Can you roam around the garden?" Said her wolf, Leah.

"Oh god. You startled me". She laughed at Leah.

Well! Her wolf first spoke to her two days ago. It was the night Alice arrived at her home. She was so delighted and overwhelmed when she eventually met Leah. Shy. Behaved. Silent. Calming. She extremely knew how to control her emotions.

"Oh Leah, I'm sorry, but Alice restricted me to roam around the area. Perhaps, after her meeting. What do you think?" She said.

"Okay," she said with a sad tone and then backed off in her mind.

Dinners time. Yña and Alice spent their time roaming around the school, she introduced her to some of her colleagues and other friends.

----Drastically exhausted.

"Alice, I'll go straight to our room, I'll wait for you there. I will rest ahead. I'm sooooo tired." She chuckled and hugged her.

Nonetheless, Alice has something else to do after dinner. She asked her to rest early which she nodded.

As she walked towards the hallway, she crossed a massive hall, which seemed like to have a party going on. As curiousity bring the best out of her, she walked nearby.

Intimidating and Powerful Auras swirls the air. It appeared like she was witnessing a celebrity event, everybody was wearing a sophisticated and elegant clothes.

' Damn, they're like deities and goddesses.

She can't even choose where to look because they're all beautiful and handsome. Later on, the guard waved in her direction signalizing her to move away. They knew she was not invited therein because of the way she dressed.

Whe she was about to move, she stopped when her wolf suddenly let out,

"Mate... Mate.... Mate".

"Wait...What? Where?" She replied with her eyes wide open, she looked around.

Goosebumped all over her body.

Then, suddenly she sniffed a MINT GREEN and PINEAPPLE SCENT, it's was so pleasing in her nostrils that seemed to be intoxicating. She closed her eyes to sniff more and inhale the.