02: ALPHA KING LIAHM

(Photo above: Alpha king Liahm)

Alpha Liahm♟

"Liahm, it's been five years since you're supposed to find your mate. You're already twenty years old and you're still acting like a damn teenager. What's wrong with you, son." Queen Dianne uttered, mother of Liahm.

"Mom, C'mon, I'm just having fun with my friends. I'm so bushed up to be in a meeting with the council for a 'god damn month. C'mon! give me a break. I'm about to finish my training here." He said exhaustedly.

"I understand that you are exhausted. But son, you are the next Alpha King. What else do you expect? Yes! I am mad because how can you be so ludicrous for breaking the leg of that innocent guard in front of the council? and why did you kill the other one. For what? For that 'stupid whore?" His mom said indignantly.

"It was not his fault that he couldn't find that stupid whore of yours. And what Liahm? What the hell' with the numbers? Did you really name your whores with numbers? God. How impulsive you are. Stop being an unreasonable Liahm. You are the next king and I want you to act like one. From now on, I don't want to hear any information about you whoring or being irrational. Okay. Don't you dare me! I'm pretty sure you won't like what I will do if you do so. God! Clean up your mess before it reaches your father. ~And you have to find your mate soon before you take the throne, by then, maybe you can be a better person." She continued.

(Queen Dianne)

Liahm's mother is like a pain in the ass because she's always tough on him, she hates when he is messing around, like hooking up with bitches and stuff like that because she didn't want to anger his father.

(The king)
************

If his mother is like a parrot, who always scream and nags at him because of his flaws, his father then is like a dragon, he is incredibly critical and harder whenever he is angry. Tough. Diplomatic. He is a destructive beast in killing especially when his anger is at a hilltop. Harsh. That's why everyone in the kingdom fears him.

Liahm is exactly like his father, strong, tough, and wise. He is the strongest of his kind because of his special powers such as telekinesis, the ability to move things using the mind, his healing power is tremendous, his senses are also extraordinary. He is capable of putting down a battalion of wolves with his power especially when he is angry, his best spear ---' to be ANGRY.

Being the incoming Alpha King, his father prepared him to lead by sending him to the Supernatural School to train. Promising. Accomplished.

While staying in the Supernatural School, he has friends around him, they are all werewolves, his group is known as one of the strongest groups in the school.

Wengs, his upcoming Gamma; Daxs, his upcoming Beta; and Zach, his childhood best friend who is also the upcoming Alpha of his pack, the Silver Blood Moon Pack.

Forthwith, he is excited to go home because this year will be his last year in School.

Supernatural School,
is a school for high-ranking supernatural creatures such as Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Fairies, and Other Creatures.