01: ALICE

(Photo Above: Alice)
***********************

♟Yña♟

"Mom, do I really have to learn these things?"

"Oh, sweetheart, you need to train so that you can learn how to defend yourself"

"But mom! I don't want to become a warrior. I want to become a healer or a princess maybe" She said giggling.

"Oh Yña, you are my princess. A very special one."

Yña's parents are both warriors, a hybrid. Her dad is a Werewolf-Vampire, the Gamma of Silver Blood Moon Pack while her mom is a Witch-Fairy, the former witch warrior, and now --- a Healer of their pack.

At the age of five, her parents commenced to train her to fight. They wanted her to become a strong warrior like themselves. However, If she were to choose, she wanted to become a healer just like her mother, she hates violence.

They always instilled in her brain how special she is, laying the foundation that she has strong genes. (werewolf, witch, fairy, and vampire blood). That makes her special in a supernatural world as her mother always says. 😁

~Sunrise. Beautiful Day. She woke up early, hurriedly went to the bathroom, and did her business. Fresh. She choose to wear her favorite yellow sundress, paired it with her yellow doll shoes. Comfortable. Delighted. She went downstairs to help her mother in the kitchen, they planned to prepare for the arrival of her Aunt Alice and surprised her by steering a little party. It's been 13 years since I last saw my Aunt, she thought. Thrilled.

"Mom, what time will Alice exactly arrive?" She asked excitedly.

"Before lunchtime maybe. Don't worry sweetheart, she will be here soon. Just Chill out!" Her mom chuckled and laughed at her.

"I am so excited to see her," She answered while mixing the flour for the cake.

"Hmm, what is that? That's mouthwatering, sweetheart". Her dad said while sniffing the cookies and brownies as he walked in their direction.

"Do you want some? I can prepare some for you?" She said with a big smile to her dad.

"Sure". He said.

They finished their breakfast together. Her dad helped in spacing out the table and while setting up, Yña swiftly saw her father stiffen and his eyes became sun glossy, mind linking.

'Mind linking.

For those who don't know mind linking, a werewolf can communicate using mind linking, they can easily converse with each other, provided they belong to the same pack.

"Dad, what's wrong?

"There are Rouges spotted on the border. I need to check them." Her father said while preparing to leave the house.

"Okay, take care darling, just make sure to come home early." Her mom said while Yña waved to her dad.

(Rouges are those werewolves that are commonly dangerous because they are often in their wolf form, having no control to their human standpoint and it usually occurs either when they don't belong to any pack or they have been banished from their former pack for some grave offenses, but of course, not all are bad or harmful ).

As lunchtime approached, Alice arrived. Excited. Cheerful. Yña jogged to the gate to welcome her. Tripped, but ignored, she was so excited to see her favorite Aunt.

"Alice, Alice, Alice, Oh... My god... Is that you?" She said, almost choking on her words because of exhilaration, she jumped like a child to embrace Alice. Chuckled. Alice giggled hard and embraced her back tightly, it almost made them stumbled for their exaggerated hug, her mom came forward and laughed at their actions.

"Hey it's my turn Yña, move aside, Can I have my hug now sister?" she sniggered and embraced Alice.

"Oh, dear I can't believe you are grownup now. Time flies so fast. You are now a lady" She complimented her.

"She's so excited for you. She kept on asking for your arrival like there's no tomorrow." Her mom said while the three of them walked inside the house.

They spend the whole afternoon updating with one anothers' life stories and other things. Catching Up. As the dinner approached, her dad arrived and joined them. He informed them of the spotted rouges at their border. Relieved. Relaxed. After their dinner, Yña helped Alice with her luggage and headed towards the guest room.

"Okay Alice, let's call it a day, I know you are tired," She said while putting down her luggage.

"I'm so happy that you're back. I hope you'll stay here for good now. You know it breaks my heart when you're away from us."

"Oh! sweetheart, you're so sweet. Don't worry. I am going to stay here for good."

"For Real? Seriously?"

"Yes! well, my expedition is completed and I am now good to stay with your mom. With Here, with you my sweetheart Yña." She embraced her tenderly.

"Oh, thank you, Alice. You have no idea how much I wanted you to be here. You know how boring Mom is." She chuckled, both laughed hard.

Her mom is extremely kind. 'Well! both her parent. However, sometimes boredom kills her because most of the time her parents wanted her to train and do bodywork all the time which irritates her mood. Not Party People. Dislike Movies. Like. 'What the fuck! Alice is somewhat lively, she loves adventure, groomed herself all the time, and is into fashion and makeup, things exactly like Yña wants to do. Adored. Admired. A sister, happy-go-lucky. Above all, her therapeutic power is amazing. She is indeed a powerful witch, although not powerful as Yña's mom because her mother was the former Leader of the Crytal Coven, a Witch Hunters Coven, the strongest kind of Witches situated at the Dark Forest.

(DARK FOREST, the land for the witches and fairies.)

"Isn't it you're 18 years old now?", Alice suddenly asked.

"Ah, Yeah! days ago. Okay, you need to rest now. Let's continue tomorrow."

"I hope you find your mate soon." Dramatic. Yña paused and looked back at her.

"Hmmm, I hope so too. I am scared but excited too." Big sigh and smiled.

"Let's call it a day. Good night and sweet dreams, Alice." She said with a flying kiss.

Alice found her mate 13 years ago but she was rejected promptly. 'Stupid mate. It's quite frustrating about rejection because her other Aunties were also rejected, the eldest of them died because she was not able to handle the rejection and It's fortunate for her mom since her dad accepted her after they found each other to be mated with one another. Other people burlesqued their family, a family of rejected they said. She guesses, being a witch comes with the curse of being rejected. Wondered. It's pretty annoying every time Yña hears those things, it boils her ego and blood.

***********
To be continued...

Mind to VOTE & COMMENT. Thank you. It will make my day.