19: CRYSTAL COVEN

Alpha king Liahm

Every time a strike was delivered, a blast of thunder rumbled in the air. Cries of pain echoed. A smoke faded away like ashes that dust off from a flame. Fog swept away. Curved lights eliminated their surroundings. He completely realized why they should be uncovered inside the Dark Forest. Their bodies blow out from the curves of their tattoos and it served as a source of light. 'And that weapon! He has never seen anything like it. He wondered how can a tattoo be hidden like that.

EXTRAORDINARY.

SUPERNATURAL.

REMARKABLE.

Later on, Jandy has been freed while Ana was on her feet again and Eric was moving also, same with the rest. Everything was backed as it seemed to be.

"Cetty?" Zack whispered. He suddenly shifted back to his human form, ignoring how naked he was.

"You have to go on. Elena is waiting for your arrival" Cetty announced as she conversed with Jandy and asked her to keep going.

"You have to go, Another motherfuckers are coming," Yña said as she jogged at their right side ready to strike again. Then a rumble of lightning launched again.

Damn. She's freaking hot when she fights, Liahm.

Stunning.

Cetty followed her with her amazing sword fights too. Everything was like a flash in their sight, fast in their movements.

"We have to keep going, Let's go" Jandy uttered as she motioned them to run. He wants to approach his mate but was forced to keep going after Ana tapped his back to run. Before he could take a step to follow Jandy, he gave Yña a smile and eyes of yearning once again. He was delighted when she looked at him.

Hours and hours have passed and they were still running. Blackness almost blurred his vision. ---' Damn. I am so fucking tired.

Zack, Daxs, and the warriors gave in, they stumbled.

Jandy was forced to make a stop, they all stopped until blackness overtook his vision.

They all collapsed.

****************

When he opened his eyes, a torch welcomed his vision. He examined his surroundings. He was in his human form and alone in a room, medium in size simple but very neat. He supposed it's a guest room since the types of furniture were all stylish and elegant, plus, the room seemed unoccupied.

He looked at his body, he was only wearing boxer shorts. He deliberately got up and glimpsed through the window, still dark outside. He found a bathrobe and put it on. As he stepped to move outside the room to find his companions, he heard a laughing sound downstairs, he peeked outside of the window until an old woman approached at his back like a spirit.

*Fuck! ----Startled. Unpleasant.

"OH! you're already awake Alpha, good. Here, I brought you some clothes", the old woman said.

"Your men are in the dining room, they are waiting for you. Elena is probably with them. By the way, I am Hayde, one of the oldest witches in this Coven. You can call me if you need anything" Hayde said as she laid some clothes on the table inside the room. She looked so old but a powerful aura radiated inside her. He sensed she must be something special.