08: LUCAS; ELENA

Alpha King Liahm

Months have passed, Pia recovered slightly and she's back to her normal routine however pain streams on her chest every once in a while. Sometimes she cries in pain, blood falls her nose, and then fell unconsciously for one day ----Every time Liahm see her in pain, rage ran down his blood and it urges him to hunt, smash and kill Diamond. ---Now, killing her is one of his priority lists.

"Alpha King, the elders have arrived, they are already in the conference room."

"Okay! I'll be right there. Where is Zack?"

"He is in the lobby waiting for you"

He walked downstairs to go to the conference room. His father requested a meeting with the elders to discuss important matters in the kingdom ----' I guess! me ruling the kingdom since I am done with my training, Liahm thought.

"My King! It's been a while" Zack greeted as he walked towards the Lobby. They walked towards the conference room side by side and joined his parents and elders --- 'I was right! My father wanted me to take over the throne, he was hesitant at first because he was not confident to take over but since there was no way he could flee from it why not face and accept his destiny.

The elders conceded to allow him to have a Delta as his chosen mate since he has not yet found his mate -Only if they knew the truth... Tsk tsk!'.---- every time' mate' is being mentioned, his heart hurts, struggle against the mate bond is crazy. Brushed. Buried. As they contemplate the situation they were facing in the kingdom which was the massive rouge attacks, witches, etc., he realized that his decision in rejecting his mate was right because, in the end, he needs a strong 'mate that could help him rule in the kingdom. Indeed, choosing Vicky was not a bad idea.

"We have spoken to the Council with regards to Pia's condition, the Supernatural Kingdom approved our request for help. As Arkasia advised, Crystal Coven is the key to Pia's situation. We have to find their guardian to assist us in this matter." Explained by one of the elders.

"That's good news then! We need to move quickly. I can't let any more days pass with my daughter suffering because of the curse" Mom said.

"Who is this Guardian?" Liahm asked.

"He is a Vampire working for the Witch Huntsent I already send someone to make an appointment with him. His name is Mr. Eric---Eric Mcflow."

"Good".

~

Yña

(Dark Forest)

Hours turned to Days; Days turned to Weeks, and Weeks turned to months. "Damn! I lost count on the months I spend within this motherfucker's stupid land."

Stink. Bruised. Exhausted. Broken. These past months, Yña withstood by eating animals in her wolf form. Survival. Struggle. She feels like a beast whose everyday life depends on survival. Her clothing was all worn out, it was already itching on her skin. She was able to clean up herself whenever she was near the river or pond. She transpired to find a way to leave this damn forest and find Alice, she was very gladly though because her wolf talked to her all the time. She was the only one that kept her sanity intact. Later on, starving ignited, she sat under a big tree to take a rest for a while after walking and running for hours. ----Weird Sounds of Howls, Wild Bird Noises, and other Creatures Tones became all-natural to her eventually. Yeah! she got used to it. She'd rather choose to get used to living in the Dark Forest than to have a heart attack for Anxiety, her fighting Spirit boosted after she had gotten attacked three times last week because of wild beasts which she easily overcame. Horrible. She almost lost her arm because of a lion.