22: I WANT YOU

~JEWEL
******

The Training went on smoothly until Jewel decided to join on the last day of the training. She was told they were quite ready for their journey, she wanted to see it herself and wondered how she could play them a little bit. Naughty girl.

As she finished her shower, Cetty knocked on her room.

"Hey dear, are you sure you will join them?" Cetty lazily asked as she lay on her bed. She mind-linked her earlier about joining the training.

"C'mon! Jandy told me that they are ready for the journey. Interesting isn't it. They are fast learners indeed. Besides, Can't you read my plans" She explained as she sang the last sentence.

"Of course! I can read that evil smile of yours"

"That's why you go and change your clothes, it's a payback time... go... go... go"

She choose to wear a mint green off-shoulder shirt that shows her abs, paired it with faded blue ripped short jeans that can also display her butt nicely. She matched her outfit with her favorite white shoes that she usually wears during her workout. Dubbed a light make-up on her face, let her hair fall freely behind her back. Striking.

"Damn! You are perfect" She murmured while looking at her reflection in the mirror.

Satisfied. She walked to Cetty's room, she got surprised when she saw her outfit. Cetty wore a see-through off-shoulder black shirt matched with a mini skirt and white rubber shoes.

"Wow! You look stunning. But damn! You are showing your nipples. Too reveling my dear" She giggled.

"C'mon, that's what I want. I want a hungry beast today, especially that fucking asshole" They giggled with their agenda. They then walked downstairs to the training ground and as they entered the room, the sounds of drills and fights suddenly pause, all eyes were on them. Attention seekers vibes! Jandy smirked at the sight of them.

Jewel winked at Ana as she too was smiling widely at them, she knew they can read their minds.

"Back to work" Jandy yelled.

She strode to the terrace which was located on the second floor, it has a great view of the training downstairs. Cetty followed.
Busy. Workouts. Sparring.

"Hey! What's the update?" She asked Eric as he joined them.

"Well! I think we are ready to go tomorrow. They are quite a fast learner. Especially that sexy dude out there." Eric said as he pointed his lips to Alpha Liahm.

She tried to ignore the temptation to look at her mate at first, but he was irresistible. There's no way she could avoid those beautiful sexy muscles of his. Freaking handsome and Hot!

Liahm on the other side kept on looking in her direction while doing some sparring with Jandy. Strong. Tactical. Sharp.

She glanced at Cetty who was also busy peeping at Alpha Zack, smiled at the sight of it. Cute. She looked back at Liahm and noticed how easily he dodged every attack from Jandy. She can't help but stare at his torso. His muscles were attractively displayed. Sexy. Mouth-watering. All of a sudden, naughty thoughts danced inside her head. God. What am I thinking? He was shirtless and wearing black sports pants. Blushed.

As their session ended, Jandy called her,

"Jewel! Do you want to test them?" She stood up, rested her arms on the rail,