03: MATE

VOTE AND COMMENT, it would make my day. Thanks.
***********

Yña

As they entered the gate of "Supernatural School", Yña is in awe at the exterior structures, it was as if they were into another kingdom. Positive.
Good-atmosphere. The Gigantic monuments of different kinds of creatures welcomed their view. Everything was caressed with a gold design. The outrageous moldings in every intersection of the buildings were incredible, and the fountains, as well as the pinnacles, had extricated arrangements.

Yña and Alice went straight to the conclusive Building, which is at the back of the Main Building, where the Council or Elders usually stays. In layman's terms, the Principals; Teachers; and /or Administrators building.

As they entered their assigned room, she couldn't conceal her admiration for the place.
Spacious, glamorous, and elegant. Everything was touched with mint green pigments. Their room transpired to be on the 5th floor of the Building. a Glass Wall. Great Ocean view. Wide backyard.

"Hey! Sweetheart, close your mouth, flies might come into your mouth" Alice chuckled at her fondness of the place.

"Wow! This place is so wonderful. How I wish to live here" She said while checking the bedroom.

"I knew you will like it here. Don't worry after I met with the Council, I will tour you around. But for now, since we have just arrived, I will ask someone to bring you some food, Okay. And you have to wait for me. hmm, do not roam around by yourself, okay. I still need to speak with the Headmaster about bringing you here with me. Okay." Alice explained while getting some materials out of her luggage for her meeting.

"Okay! Wow! Look at the ocean, it's so BEAUTIFUL. Hey! Can I go down there? I promise I will not wander anywhere else, I'll just sit in there. huh! PLEASE?" Glimpsing back at Alice while pointing her finger at the spot where she wanted to go, literally located near the garden facing the ocean, Alice later on agreed.

Alpa King Liahm

After their training on the metal combat course, Liahm and his friends conceded to join the eve-party, which the elders prepared because of the accomplishment of the said course. Also, It's been a while since they had a good windfall from their training, where he nearly broke a limb because of a silver gun that was whacked at by his opponent during one of their sessions. HARD. SERIOUS. Their training became more drastic and intense day by day so they think they deserve to loosen up a little.

"Are you okay Alpha? I can sense like you're anxious with something." Zack asked.

"I don't know but I feel like I am apprehensive with something. Well, probably, maybe, because I am exhausted. Okay, I will catch up later. I'll take a shower. See you guys," He explained as he jogged to leave the room.

As he walks into the hallway, people occupy the hallway like a shopping center, he halted. Busy. Crowded. He went on and as he passed by the main building, his wolf abruptly bounced in his head, twittering, thrilled, and snickering.

"Hey! Bam, what is wrong with you? You are distracting me. I am already worn out in the training, don't be such wicked.", He told his wolf.

"Sorry, but I feel so delighted, Liahm. I can feel like this is going to be my biggest day ---Wait! Wooh.... wooooh! Liahm, can you follow that scent?" He announced as soon as he sniffed the air that swiftly hit his nose. Intoxicating Scent, Caramelized Vanilla. His heart pounded like a drum, 'rapidly.

He promptly got a GOOSEBUMPED. Tensed Muscle. Breathing became instantaneous. He can almost hear his heartbeat. He trailed the scent and swiveled into strong as he reached the garden, the spot where he and his friends usually crouches.

Paused. Uneasy. He looked around and saw nothing, the garden was deserted. No one was around, he snapped when he heard a woman's voice, singing.

'Breathing and Breathing....'
(Ariana Grande song).

He walked further nearby the junction of a giant rock, as he looked down to see where the sounds came from.

'MATE', he unconsciously said.

His wolf hopped, danced, giggled, and howled in his brain.

"We found our mate... mate....mate... mate", said Bam.

Frozen and Alarmed. And for the first time in his life, he didn't know what to do or what to react.

DUMBFOUNDED.

SHOCK.

He strode backward slowly, and suddenly ran away from there.

Surprised. Lost. He did not look back and kept his head straight to his room.

'What just happened?

He almost stumbled as he reached his room. Dizziness seems to ignite his head. His neck and chest seem to have a constraints. His wolf kept screaming and pleading to go back and be with their mate but he blocked him.

Flashback
**************

He saw a woman who was standing above the large rock, which was below the rock aligned to their favorite spot. She was wearing a loose yellow sweatshirt and blue ripped jeans. One thing he noticed at first sight,

A werewolf with a Weak Scent.

Liahm was not able to have a glimpse of her face because she was facing the ocean. Her earlobes were covered with a headset. Her dark brown hair was braided nicely that swirling at her back. She stands about 5'8 ft. Pale-skin. Young. She was dancing and singing like a kid. One thing he caught sight of about her was her weight. A CHUBBY, not obese but still, a turn-off for him. Astonished. Mixed-feelings.

End of Flashback.
*****************

~
**********
To be continued...

(Writer's Note:

Hi Guys!

I hope you like this chapter. Please! let me know your thoughts on this character. I had no time to proofread. Freaking busy looking out for my siblings.)