04: THE TRAGEDY

SILVER BLOOD MOON PACK is one of the best and strongest packs in the world. Their image is beyond legend. Most of the best werewolves warriors came from this Pack. They are known as the mortal enemy of the RED BLOOD CLAN, one of the powerful clans of Vampires. ---Their century of battle was outrageous.

The pack was busy preparing for the royal visit. PRESSURE. EXCITED. Luna Marie was ecstatic to accentuate the best accommodation they could offer for the said visit because it was Princess Pia who is going to visit their pack. The Royal Visit is usually conducted annually, to make sure no laws are violated among the werewolves. ---' Peace and order should always be intact.

Later on, Alpha Sen and Luna Marie welcomed Princess Pia upon their arrival. They were all excited about the visit because they knew that Princess Pia usually does not do the assessment, she is one of the most important royals in the werewolf kingdom. They are grateful and glad for the visit.

As the visitors arrived, they then settled inside the lounge area of the Packhouse, where food and entertainment were to be served. Everything was normal until a scream was heard outside. Loud howl, one after the other. PANICKED. FRIGHTENED. ALARMED.

Everyone in the packhouse scattered and prepared in defense move.

What's going on?”, Alpha Sen asked.

“A rouge attack”, the guard answered.

Where the hell is Jack? protect everyone and secure Princess Pia at the safe houseAlpha Sen ordered his beta.

Later on, as the rouge attack was under control, Alpha Sen together with his beta was back at the packhouse. Exhausted. Some pack members, including the royal visitors, gathered at the center of the garden. Secured. After a while, Gamma Jack arrived with some warriors. Blood and sweat inked their bodies and as soon as Alpha Sen saw them, he growled and moved towards Jack, he swiftly gripped his neck and lifted him in the air. Anger could be heard and seen from his actions.

What the fuck happened? You know very well how important this event, today, fucking assessment. Why did you let this happen? Why?" he said with a full of turmoil.

Alpha…. Alpha… Alpha”, Jack struggled to breathe.

I'm so disappointed in you. How incompetent you are. Why did you embarrass me to the royal family”, Alpha Sen said.

WRATH AND HARSH TONE echoed.

Before Princess Pia could interrupt, Alpha Sen abruptly snapped the neck of Jack and knocked him on the ground. SHOCK. ATROCITY.
Everyone was startled in horror because they did not expect him to kill Jack in front of them. 'flashed like a blink of an eye. Princess Pia became speechless, she too was shocked. SILENCE. ALARM. Suddenly, a scream irrupted as Diamond ran towards her husband.

"No…. No….. No….” She screamed weeping.

Jack… no…. please don’t die… please……” She sobbed and cried harder. Alpha Sen kept the prestige and depleted, his expression was full of rage and outright. Everyone was looking at the scene. Shocked. Tensed. Terror. Diamond hugged her husband’s corpse in skepticism, what is happening. She stared at Alpha Sen with hatred and revulsion and asked,

Why…. Why… Did You Kill Him?.... Why Did You Kill My Mate?” tears flowed down her cheeks, she kept on shaking her head in disbelief while still holding her husband on her lap, she gritted her teeth and growled at him.

He was your gamma for moon's sake. He treated you like a brother. He was loyal to you. We dedicated our loyalty to this pack with all our hearts.”

He was incompetent...” Before he could finish his words Diamond shaved his words and yell?

He was not incompetent, you know that. How could you kill my mate before my eyes!” She said full of wrath, hurt, and continued,

“I serve this pack with all my heart... give up my title just to be with my mate and now… you killed him. I protected this pack with all my power against your enemies and you kill him. I treated this pack with love and you kill him. I managed to heal your pack members with their wounds in time of combats… and you kill him”. While talking, she slowly stood up. Alpha Sen took his steps backward as she walked near him, step by step. Everyone was frightened of Diamond’s action because they know what she is capable of.

When Jack mated to her, she decided to live with him in the pack and give up her title as the leader of her coven, she is one of the most powerful witch in the witch kingdom. She also left her family with a heavy heart back then. She chose to serve as one of the pack doctors and one of the reasons why their pack was protected from any attack by horrible vampires and evil witches was because of her power, she shielded the territory with a spell. Yet, Alpha Sen seemed to forget about it.

How ungrateful you are” While speaking, she gestured her finger in the direction of Luna Marie, who was suddenly lifted in the air gasping for the air, everyone was terrified.

I guess you forgot who I am. Don't worry, I will remind you who I am. I will also kill your mate and let you know how it feels to lose a mate”, She rolled her eyes and looked at everyone in horror until she spotted Princess Pia and unexpectedly pointed her finger at her and said,

"I curse you, May All The Pain In The World Be Upon You. He Killed My Mate Because Of You.” She moved forward and stroked Princess Pia with a light that came out from her finger, until Princess Pia fell on the ground, catching her breath, and fell unconscious. Scared. Nervous. Everyone whined, terrified by what they witnessed.

As Alpha Sen was about to attack Diamond when she gestured her hands against Luna Marie, a fire suddenly irrupted her body. She cried out of the pain until she burned to ashes.

Fire.

Storm.

All of a sudden the weather started to change, darkness embraced the sky, lightning danced in the air, and screamed of horror echoed roughly.

No… Stop… Stop” Alpha Sen said, pleading.

I will kill you all, I will not stop until all of you burn up in the hell.” She moved her hand towards the people, the ground started to crack. Loud and strong.

A fire irrupted and everyone she pointed at, fell and died instantly. Some of the wolves managed to run away and hide, but most of them died instantly.

*************
To Be Continued...

What can you say about this chapter, Alpha Sen is unreasonable. Doing actions without knowing the consequences is not a good choice, how irresponsible he is. That's why before we do something, make sure to take the risk. 😄🤭