21: SKIPPED THE MEAL.

Alpha king Liahm

After two days of training with Jandy, Ana, and Eric, Liahm got irritated, his mind was troubled because he thought Jewel will join the training.

Breaktime. He drinks up his water, irritation was written on his face. He walked towards Jandy and asked,

"Hey! Where is Yña, I mean Jewel? You said she will join us in this training."

"Why do you care?" She answered boldly while fixing her gloves. She then rolled her eyes at him.

"Okay! Enough! I don't fucking understand why you're being so rude to me, okay! I'm asking you properly." He let out.

"Oh, C'mon, Okay! First of all, it's none of your damn business if she will be here or not, okay! Second of all, I am in-charged of this fucking training, and third of all, don't talk to me when it's not about the training, I don't like people like you, someone who judges people right after sight. Like, what the fuck! How can you fucking reject an innocent woman without even getting to know her first huh--- how cruel of that. So don't fucking ask me why I despise people like you. Oh c'mon. If not only for this mission, we wouldn't have to work with you." She yelled and blasted out her wrath with him, she slammed the door when she left the room. Confused. Guilty. Regretful. He felt like cold water was thrown on his face. He suddenly felt culpable because of what he did to his mate. Certainly, they knew what happen between him and Jewel. ---I'm so fucked up! Zack walked to him and handed him a bottle of water. He patted his shoulder. Both of them let out a big sigh.

"We are fucked up, Alpha", Zack mumbled.

After their training, he skipped his dinner and walked straight to his room to have a good bath. Exhausted. As he finished soaking his body in the bathtub, he put on a bathrobe and walked to the balcony. Silent. Serenity. The Sounds of forest bashed his ears, the balcony has a view of the woods. Darkness. The moon illuminated the sky and the stars glistened flawlessly. Emptiness. Sadness. He looked up and smiled at the stars. Beautiful. He stayed there for an hour admiring the stars. Later on, he suddenly sensed someone watching him from the woods. Alertness rose his body, however, when he discerned no danger at all, he relaxed. Awkward. He was about to go inside when the presence of someone fondled him on his back, he got more surprised when he smell a familiar scent, it's Yña.

Frozen. Astonished. Gratification.

"Alpha, I heard you skipped your dinner?" She said. Butterflied rumbled inside his stomach, her seductive voice pleasured his mind. LOVED. He slowly turned his back to face her.

"I---Uhm, Uhm! --- Yes, I'm not hungry" he answered.

' Damn! I can't even explain why I am stuttering.

Happiness swirled on his body, he can't stop curling up his lips for a smile. She was standing at the edge of the rail of the balcony while holding a basket. He moved his eyes to her dress. Stunned---Skin tone silk that reached up at her mid legs, it has a low cut that almost reached her nipples. Damn! she's so hot. Suddenly, he felt sinful, you know the dirty thoughts of a naughty boy.

"Oh! You're not hungry! Elena asked me to bring you some food. Okay! Let me tell you this Alpha, You have to eat because you need strength for tomorrow's exercises." She explained as she jumped down and settled the basket on the small table placed on the balcony. Blissful night. The sight was pleasing to his eyes, he can't believe he was talking to her. He stepped closer. God. She smelt so good. Butterflies were rumblings inside his stomach.