24: REVELATION

Alpha king Liahm

BOTHERED. HURT. Liahm attempted to approach Jewel, but she kept avoiding him. Zack was disturbed by his desperate efforts, he mind-linked Zack and told him everything. Sad. Dreadful. He gave him encouraging words to never give up on her. Well! He doesn't need to say those things because the moment he realized his mistakes, he assured himself to win her back no matter what it takes. She was right, he left so much pain in her heart, he knows it won't make any sense to prove to her how distinct was his attitude the moment he rejected her, it was something mysterious. He needs to figure it out.

Gleaming, Admired, and stunned every time he looks at her fighting. Attractive. Lovely. The way she combats makes him want to watch her in awe.

Journey. Expedition. They had a very exhausting mission, they managed to survive passing territories to territories unharmed. Well, thanks to Jewel's team they are indeed an excellent warrior. Eric is also a great warrior. Impressive. Zipped-mouth. The werewolves have never seen any warrior in their kingdom or anywhere else, not even in the Supernatural School moves the way Jewel moves. Almost all-inclusive of their journey, she was the one fighting and clearing their way. Yeah! Jewel is the strongest among them. The strong power aura radiates her body every time she attacks. Her body glows so brightly like stars and thunderstorms every time she strikes. Loud and Robust. One time the werewolves attempted to help when an evil creature ambushed them, Jewel got mad. She doesn't want them to assist because she can't let anything happen to them, they are her responsibility but Liahm used his powers to help though, she was so furious.

"What the fuck are you doing? I told you to stay on the circle, let us do our fucking job. God. your job is so simple. All you have to fucking do is to stay on this fucking circle, Is that so hard to follow?" She yelled at him and before she could finish her words, he cuts her off,

"I cannot keep still and watch this motherfuckers attack you." Impatience engulfed his body, everybody was stunned with their yelling at each other.

"Well, You're not fucking helping. You're just making it hard for us." She yelled back.

"You can't keep me still and watch my mate fighting and do nothing at all. You can't make me idle. I can't stand looking at you getting hurt." he blurted it in a hard tone, some of the warriors were dumbfounded by his statement. He couldn't care less, he can't stand to watch her fighting while he was doing nothing. 'No... No... Not even in my presence, he thinks.'

Jandy, Ana, Cetty, and Eric gave him a 'what the FUCK! Until Cetty said,

"You have already seen her getting hurt, remember you were the one who hurt her, idiot" He got speechless and feel guilty but ignored afterward.

He snapped when Jewel suddenly moved closer to him, she pointed her sword at his neck. ANGRY. WRATH. RESENTMENT.

"Stop this nonsense, Liahm. For once and for all, swallow that fucking ego of yours. This is not your fucking territory to act arrogantly. You're nothing but a king by name in here. Nobody care for your bullshits. look. My mother's life lies on your fucking head. You need to fucking stay alive. besides, don't fucking forget why you are here. Your sister's life depends on you too, so better put your head together or end everything here now, your choice." He was completely blown away by her statement. The way she called him by his name, Liahm melts his heart. Loved it. Nevertheless, what struck him the most was the mention of her mother. Her eyes were full of wounds and yearning, she missed her mother, the woman Liahm despised so much about. Sensibility. Realization knocked him off, she was right, he needs to put his head together instead of being helpful to them, he was just making it complicated.