11: THE CHALLENGE

Jewel

Shopping. Bonding. Girls.
They spend the whole day shopping and ended at the  SPA Salon. They were extremely exhausted but enjoyed it somehow. Eric excused himself as he was busy with some business and probably wanted them to have some girl time bond. Cool. Supportive. Sweet. He let them use and enjoyed his unlimited credit card, some of his bodyguards kept them accompanied. Rich. They felt sorry for his credit card as they bought expensive clothes, formal attire, shoes, bags, make-up, sexy lingeries, and accessories. Well, they know he won't mind, 'he is rich anyway.

Sunrise.

Jewel woke up and showered. Fresh. Active. She chooses to wear her ripped short jeans and white sleeveless --- yeah! they don't wear a bra, uncomfortable for them. She walked downstairs to eat some breakfast with the girls.

Last night they found out Alice's whereabouts because she gave them a ring, it freaked them out. Joyous. Excitement. From there, they planned to go to her location, veraciously after attending the event which is the ritual mating. Well! They're just going to shake the hell out of shit of their stupid mates, perhaps for their self-satisfaction.

"Ladies, I'll pick you up at six (6 pm). There'll be some beauticians that will help you get to prepare for the party". Eric announced.

"Thank you, love," Ana replied and kissed him, they threw him a thanks look and giggled.

As the dark embraced the sky, Jewel praised herself as she looked at the mirror, a smile drew her face with confidence, a piece of relief emerged. Dressed. Ready. Excited.

"Oh! You look dazzling Jewel!" Jandy praised.

"You look sexy and stunning too. Oh, you look hot, Ana," She said and calculated her appearance with praise then glanced at Ana with adoration.

"Wow! Love the curves bitch!"
She commended Cetty as she drawled near them with a modeling walk. Confident.

Jewel wore a brown see-through gown that hugged her curves with a lace that barely covered her breast and private area, plus it's backless; Cetty wore backless golden silk flowing gown that showed her cleavage and she looked so stunning; Jandy also wore a crippled golden lace gown that glides down the ground, she looked like a goddess; and Ana wore a white backless mermaid lace gown that defined her curves and cleavage, she looked outstanding too.

After like minutes of praising one another, Eric arrived and greeted them. Amused. He dropped his jaw with amazement.

**************

(Jandy's dress and Jewel's dress)

(Cetty's dress & Ana's dress)
**********

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU'RE ALL LOOKED BEAUTIFUL. I'm sure men will go crazy after seeing you ladies--- except you my love, you're MINE" He asserted, wrinkling his nose, kiss, and hugging Ana. He then handed each a mask, one after the other. 'Masquerade Party --- he then guided them to get settled in the limousine.

'Let the show begin!

As they arrived at the party, they postured like models, walked like goddesses. Cetty and Jewel walked side by side; Jandy behind them; Eric and Ana were in front of them. They walked inside while checking their surroundings until one man approached and guided them to their table, they noticed everyone was looking at them with curiosity.