13: LET THE SHOW BEGINS!

Jewel

"Good Morning, Ladies!"

"Good Morning! Today will be a long day for us" Cetty announced. They settled down on the breakfast table, Ana and Eric just came and joined them to eat.

"Ohh! The Love bird is on FIRE" Jandy teased them.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! By the way, our trip will be at six pm. We will wait for you at the airport" Ana announced. Tonight they will travel to Alice.

"Oh! I have not yet packed my things" Jewel said.

"Me too," Cetty said.

"Hmmm----Okay!---Okay!--- Since this will be your *revenge* day I will pack your things. As much as I want to watch the fight, I can't anyway because Mr. Mcflow assigned me some work for Alice" Jandy chuckled as she wrinkles her nose while looking at Eric with a smile.

"C'mon, you're the only person available here. I promise I will make it up to you" Eric pleaded and smiled at her, they all laughed. Alice requested some potions from Eric and because he carried some important business to deal with before their flight, he asked Jandy for her help. Cetty and Jewel feel so blessed to have such loving and supportive sisters around them, plus Eric into their family-hood. They are incredibly supportive of their so-called, "Revenge Stupid Mate".

After their breakfast, they request Eric for a Motorcycle to transport them to the Werewolf Castle, they thought they could avoid the traffic when they take off to the airport later after the battle, plus it's more convenient and fast. Later on, she and Cetty were left deserted at the mansion. They spend their time debating what to wear, scanning all the clothes they have. Laughing. Giggling. Cetty will be the second challenger followed by Jewel, meaning Liza is the first to fight Vicky. She may not have seen how Vicky fights but she knows she can't stand a chance against Cetty, she's a FREAK when it comes to fighting. She feels sorry for Vicky all of a sudden.

"How about this?" She suggested.

"Holy crap, Hello! we are going on a fight, not a fucking concert"

"Hey! Like the usual attire, we wear" She mocked and smirked. Whenever they are in a mission or combat, they usually wear less covered clothes, almost like nudity in their outfits. After all, Less cover means more strength, their hidden tattoos work on their system.

Cetty decided to wear a maroon crippled one-piece bikini-style dress with a see-through cleavage, it has a v-designed cut with matching maroon gloves that reached her elbow, she looked hot and sexy; while Jewel chose a leather black sleeveless bikini outfit with a lace design on the hips area and underneath was a lace stocking. ~After applauding their reflection in the mirror they layered it with a cardigan. SATISFIED.

 SATISFIED