20: TRAINING

Jewel

Cetty and Jewel travel back to the Coven, a foresight suddenly blinking Jewel's mind. ~God. Jandy and Ana are in danger. ~ Jewel told Cetty about it, they decided to divert their route. Jewel used her fairy wings to traverse quickly while Cetty utilized her magic as well. Rapidly. When they arrived, Black Smokers ambushed them.

Damn.

She wasted no time and charged at the enemy, at the corner of her eyes she saw Liahm.

'Shit. Why is he here?

Cetty was surprised too.

--' Fuck Destiny.

She used her magic to free them from being paralyzed, she told Jandy to keep going with their journey as Red Smokers, another deadly creature in the area, were on their way.

Liahm wanted to move towards her but she ignored them, she played invisibly. She sprinted to welcome the new enemy with her sword. Watchful. Bloodthirst. Liahm and his men followed Jandy.

A moment later, Ana and Eric pursued them. Later on, they reached the Coven, Liahm together with his companions were being carried inside by the warriors. Unconscious. Three of them were in their human form and the rest were still in their wolf form.

"What happened?" she asked Jandy as they enter the gate.

"OH! nothing, they just fell unconscious after Ana whispered a spell. They need to relax before the training." Jandy chuckled as she explained.

"And why did you put them on sleep?" She looked at Ana with big eyes as she put her arms on her hips.

"You haven't heard those Big Egos Jewel. hmmm uhhhm" Ana explained, she wiggled her head with smirked.

As much as she wanted to be near her mate, she stopped herself and instead walked straight to her cabin. Jandy wanted to say something but she did not continue after observing Jewel's facial expressions.

Damn! Why do I feel so emotional all of a sudden?

Two days have passed, she learned that Liahm has awakened. Hayde maintained giving her information about him but she played dumb, instead, she made herself occupied with other stuff at the Coven because she knew she's not yet ready to meet him. ~Hayde and some of the higher ranks in the Coven knew her story.

---Rejection sucks!

Damn. I am indeed broken because of him.

She secluded herself in the room where she usually practices her thread magic, the door wide opened, Cetty slowly entered.

"Hey, what are you up to?" She lazily asked.

"Oh, Nothing. I just want to be alone in the meantime. I asked Jandy to train the werewolves anyway. There's no need for me to be there. I don't want to see him." she replied as she sat on the couch doing some thread magic, the room was slightly dark and the thread served as the source of light, brightening like a dancing light illuminating the whole room.