17: THE EXPEDITION

~Days are becoming more volatile. Some rouges attacked the packs at the south, one after the other, and people quiver at the thought about the impending attack. They knew one day, it will be their turn.

The werewolf kingdom took their efforts in monitoring some packs because some were allegedly making an alliance with the rouges and to lessen the panic among the packs Alpha Liahm declared openly the mission in finding MORGANA and the upcoming interference of Crystal Coven in catching Diamond. People disapproved at first but after explaining the consequences and other advantages, they agreed in the end.

Crystal Coven started their mission in coordinating with some fairies and other creatures about the upcoming expedition of Werewolves because in the Dark Forest intruders, like the werewolf creature living outside of the Dark Forest, smells different from those of the creatures living in the Dark Forest and so, to avoid any conflicts, Crystal Coven made a task force to work with the coordination which is Cetty, Jewel, and some warriors.

Jewel♟

After five hours of running in her wolf, she switched back to her human form. It's been a long time since she shifted, she missed Leah. Recharged. Energetic. Strong. She decided to climb up on a huge tree and sit.

CONTENTMENT. CALMNESS.
Bright light curled in the air, tall and thick as she stared at the bonfire, creating warmth in her direction. She combed her hair with her fingers as she diverted her attention towards Cetty, who was boiling some water by using her magic at the tips of her wand. She waved at her and gestured whether she wants to drink some coffee or not, she nodded.

RELAXED. MUZZLED. SERENITY.

"It's not winter but the breeze is cold," Cetty said.

"I know but I like this weather though"

"After our last stop, Let's go to the white waterfalls, I want to soak in the water and swim"

"OH! But Elena wants us at the Coven. The Werewolf Warriors will arrive soon and Elena wants us to be there, we have to go back"

"Damn!"

Their destiny appeared to pry on them, Alice told them about their synchronization with the werewolf warriors, disappointment covered them, grossed notions, they knew there will be a big chance that her mate, as well as Cetty's mate, will cross their path once they assist them in finding Morgana. However, thinking of how this partnership could help them in saving her mother, she set aside the thought of meeting her mate once again. After all, he is the crowned Prince and soon to be the Alpha King of the Werewolf Kingdom and there's no way they could avoid it anyway. Disdain. No turning back.

They spend their night chatting about many things over coffee. A feeling of contentment touched their depths. Patience over all crusades and dark incidents that stretched one after the other. Acceptance. Moving On. One thing is for sure, at the end of the day another sun will rise for them.

********

The day has come for the expedition in finding Morgana. A blast of metal colliding with a sledgehammer echoed in the air. Hectic folks were everywhere in the hallway doing their respective duties. Some were preparing for the impending attack of the Rouges and some were just doing their normal routine.