09: WITCH HUNTER

Yña

Living in the Dark Forest is no joke. Danger, Death, Survival, you name it. Elena welcomed Yña with open arms. They helped her heal from her injuries. She had a tough time dealing with herself, she doesn't know what to do without them because her heart and mental state were at stake, she was blessed to have their path crossed.

Crystal Coven is now her new home. A home where her mother and ancestors once lived. She tussled to understand and get used to everything, but she didn't have any choice but to embrace her new life, a life that she never imagined to aspire to. She treated the tragedy with her family as well as her mate as a part of her nightmare, a nightmare that she will never want to go back to ---I guess this is my destiny and I have to face reality to survive.

Yña still has the hope to look up to---- her mother. She is the only one that kept her sane and she have to be strong for her ---I have to find her.

Hey! Jewel, wanna come with us?Jandy asked while packing their bags for hunting.

By the way, Cetty and Elena used to call her Jewel back then, and now everyone calls her Jewel ---New Life.

“I wanted to---but I am scared. I am not good at hunting and my fighting skills are terrible----I guess killing Lucas was my luckiest day. It was just my fortune. Plus---I am the Most Wanted Creature that all Vampire craved to kill” She chuckled and rolled her eyes at Jandy.

Crystal Coven is a coven of Witch Hunters, they assassinate and chase bad witches that use dark magic. They are known as the Guardian of the Witchcraft. Dark magic is prohibited in the witch world and authorizes the employment of the same leads to death.

Elena is the present ruler of the Crystal Coven, she reigned after her mother decided to leave and started a new life with her father that's why she bequeathed the title to her Aunt Elena.

These past months, they coordinated with the elders to find her mom and Alice while Elena was working to open the portal since it usually opens every one decade— Grrr! And at the coven, she spends her spare time at the library learning life and other stuff in the Dark forest, sometimes she joins the girls in their Training/Working-out or making potions.

Hey! Why not join the girls to hunt. Make yourself familiar with the forest. Don't be afraid. I'm sure some beast outside is terrified of you---A chick who beat the ass of Lucas ---After all, you've got you’re self a name”, Elena giggled as she entered their room. She puzzles for a moment and instead asked her.

“Hmmm! Hey Elena, Can I be trained with witchcraft. I want to learn magic. When I stroked Lucas, it was not from my wolf nor Vampire gene. I felt like more of a magic that flowed on my veins that time, the light of energy--- uh--- Can you teach me!” She uttered, Elena pause and scans her expression and suddenly asked,

“Wait, does your mother give you something, somewhat like a Talisman---necklace, ring, or bracelet?” She paused and think!

Do you mean this?" She showed her the bracelet that she got on her birthday.

“This is all I have, this necklace and bracelets --- this was given by my parents and this one ---from Alice, both during my birthday, this is the only things I have now” She uttered while pointing each. She approached and examined each.