23: SEDUCE

Alpha king Liahm

~

After like thirteen hours of walking, running, climbing, and jumping, God knows how many, Portals with different colors they went through. Fatigue. Exhaustion engulfed his body, he can sense his men were tired too. Damn! These women don't know how to rest, he thinks.

"Let's stop here! Let's have a one-hour break, It's safe here." Jewel announced.

"What? one-hour break?" he asked.

"Why? do you want to give up, baby boy?" Jewel teased him, her group laughed.

"Of course not, baby girl" He replied but he emphasized his last words. She rolled her eyes at him. Irritation stroked her face. Lovely. It melted his heart when he saw her reaction. She's cute when she's angry. Zack suddenly mind-linked him as well as Daxs.

"Alpha, correct me if I am wrong, but are you two flirting because the atmosphere is quite different when you two talk with each other now," Daxs asked.

"How Sweet, You're progressing Alpha. I wish I could do the same" Zack said.

"I wish this journey could last longer, I need some time, like a LOT of time. She is tough" He let a big sigh, he then walked towards her and sat beside her. She was sitting on a small tree while eating her food.

"I hope you don't mind," He said, she ignored him.

"May I ask you a question if you don't mind?"

"I hope it's worth my time!" She rolled her eyes and continued eating.

"Why are they calling you Jewel? I mean I know your name is Yña Zcman" He asked, he began to eat his food as well. IGNORED. It was silent for a while until she answered.

"Yña Jewel Zcman is my name. I used to be called Jewel when I was a kid until changed into Yña, and into Jewel again, Happy?" She explained, she stood up and walked away.

Jewel

As they move along with their journey, they come to halt when she suddenly foresight a danger nearby. Thrilled. She mind-linked her team to be alert. She looked at Alpha Liahm who also became vigilant, his wolf started to overtake as his canine was in the view.

"I will check our surroundings, Jandy, Cetty," She said. INTENSE. She gave Jandy and Cetty a signal to execute their protective arrangement.

She roamed the area to clear their way, Cetty was on alert at the side tract of their way, while Jandy stood beside Liahm making sure the werewolves are not harmed.

The moment becomes dreadful, everyone was like waiting for an impact or sudden attack. SILENCE. HORROR. After a while, Jewel murmured a spell, they were startled because as soon as she performed her magic evil creature blast like poisonous teargas.

'Bang

"Motherfuckers!" She shouted, she pulled out her sword to fight. Cetty and Ana did the same. Jandy kept still beside the werewolves, she was making sure that they were unharmed, also to prevent them from attacking, they can't take any risk. They knew how hot temper the wolves are, they noticed how much thirsty they were to kill.

"Stand by," Jandy told them.

"We should help them." Alpha Liahm told her.