14) Training camp

Start from the beginning

Katsuki: Well, I think we skipped lunch.

Shoto: Yeah, just a little.

In front of the students can be found Mandalay and Pixie-Bob, along with Aizawa and the kid.

Pixie-Bob: Well sorry, but the timing was based on how long it took us.

Aizawa: Well, you've finally arrived. For tonight the Wild Wild Pussycats have decided to offer themselves to prepare food for you. After you will take a bath and from tomorrow we will start training.

Izumi: Excuse me Aizawa-sensei, but who is that kid?

Mandalay: Oh this is Kota Izumi, he will join us during training.

Izumi then approached Kota

and then bent to his height.

Izumi: Hi Kota, my name is Izumi, just like your last name! Pleased to meet you.

Kota looked Izumi in the eye only to ... kick her in the shins

Kota whisper: Stupid wannabe hero, I hope you all die quickly.

Kota is then gone as Izumi recovers from the sudden pain and Katsuki helped her

Izumi: Why did he react like that?

Mandalay: I'm sorry, Kota doesn't really like heroes.

Izumi: Oh...

The wild wild pussycats then started making dinner for everyone. After eating everyone headed for the sauna which was separated between males and females thanks to a wall but ...

Iida: Mineta, what are you looking at?

Mineta: This wall ... It must be climbed!

Mineta then started climbing the wall but once he got to the top he was greeted by Kota who threw him off the wall and Mineta then fell in Tenya's face. The girls then thanked Kota but the latter, seeing them doing the sauna, passed out to the girls and Izumi caught him on the fly and then took him to Mandalay to make sure he was okay.

Izumi: Mandalay, sorry if I ask but why does Kota seem to hate us?

Mandalay: Kota doesn't hate you ... You see, his parents were the Water Houses heroes.

Izumi: The Water House? Weren't they dead a few months ago?

Mandalay: Indeed. For a boy, losing his parents as a child is shocking. I think Kota tries to find a culprit to blame for the death of his parents, and I believe he found the culprit in the entire community of heroes.

Izumi: Oh... Well, better go to sleep. Good night Mandalay.

Mandalay: Good night, Izumi.

Timeskip, the next day whit Izuku.

Izuku was doing his usual things. Put some villain in jail. Rescue some hostages. Put some villain in jail. In short, the usual. As he was walking back, however, he heard two voices. The first was from a boy in his 20s while the other was from a girl.

???: Come on Dabi! I just want some blood!

Dabi: I already told you, bloodsucker. We can't kill civilians until cracked lips tell us we can.

???: COME ON!

Dabi: No. Now we have to go home. Make sure you don't blow the cover and, above all, don't bump into Shade. I don't want that vigilante to catch you.

???: Ok Dabi. Still here tomorrow?

Dabi: Oh, okay, just stop torturing me with those messages.

???: Yey. You know, I can't wait to make that attack on here guys from UA, at their summer camp the day after tomorrow!

Dabi: Whatever.

??? then called a number to then bring up a kind of purple smoke which she entered to disappear. Dabi did not do the same though.

The smoke then disappeared while Dabi was stationary.

Dabi: I know there is someone.

Izuku was surprised and not a little. This guy sensed it despite "Shadow Master".

Shade: Well, congratulations. Not everyone can perceive so easily.

Dabi: ... You're that vigilante. Shade, right?

Shade: Yep, that's me. Why didn't you tell your friend that someone was listening?

Dabi: ... You know, Himiko is not a bad person. She's just someone society has turned its back on.

Shade: ... You may not believe me, but I understand what it's like. But you didn't answer my question.

Dabi: ... Shigaraki is already doubtful of me. Come here tomorrow at the same time. I'll ask Himiko some explicit questions so you know what's going on.

Dabi then called the same number that Himiko had called to always make the same black smoke appear.

Shade: If you really will help me ... Then thank you ... Dabi, I think that's your name?

Dabi: And that's my name for when I'm undercover. I have a great name, call me Toya.

Toya then entered the black smoke to disappear.

Shade: Toya? Like Toya Todoroki? ... Undercover? ... This is nice. Who knows, maybe his father doesn't even know that.

Shade then went to sleep, waiting for tomorrow to find out what's happening..

-

Yo, how are you doing? Everything good? I'm curious to know what your book is up to now and we're in uncharted territory anyway. From here on, NO ONE, except me, knows what is going to happen and, also, we are down further on, it is that in my old book I did not get to Toya = Dabi * cought cought *.