You Flower, You Feast

-C19-
And everything has changed
You're only in my brain I can't seem to let this be
But I guess I'll be vain
———
Keep voting!
love, B
———

Maylen Bridges

Today...

Did not...

Go as planned...

My fucking friends traveled across the world to find me like fucking psychos. I was about to have sex with someone I was suppose to leave alone from the beginning.

With my best friend in the next room.... I still don't know if that makes me a terrible person.

Harry and I were all over each other since 2pm today and although I enjoyed the high I also felt quite guilty that I liked it.

More so loved it if I'm being honest.

I was more than greedy for his touch. Not just because it's been almost half a year since I've had sex but because of the way he didn't hold back with me. It was always something to look forward too. For fucks sake he made a goal of making me cum in less then 5 minutes in the back seat of his best friends car.

Who the fuck does that?

He was quick with me in the car but it felt like it lasted hours.

I was in love with the feeling, although it was quite early to be sexual given I just got released from the hospital and my brain was still quite shadowed by having a literal seizure, which was way to bizarre to even think about. I've missed the feeling of being wanted maybe not romantically but lustfully.

Harry knew how to give me that.

I've only had sex with one person and that was Liam he was good in bed but he didn't make an effort, sex was always for him never for me apart from the time I lost my virginity with him. He was always gentle which I appreciated but I could tell it was always something missing, Harry made sure of that hours ago.

Of course I've experimented with girls but it didn't give me the elongated feeling of adrenaline that a man could give me. Well... that Harry could give me.

"Harry." I call from the bedroom door. He jogs upstairs and closes the door behind him. It was past midnight now and I knew sooner or later I would be tired so I wanted to feel him now. "Sorry Zayn likes to ramble." He smiles. "Are you Alright?" He questioned, furrowing his eye brow the moment I drag my nails down his shoulder. He had on a black tank top and a pair of basketball shorts.

I stood on my tippy toes pulling his neck down until his face was as close as possible. Kissing him, he groans against my lips pulling me closer with his hands grasped on my waists.

I had on a burgundy long sleeved v neck crop top which he slid off my body quickly leaving me in my black lace bra. He drags his tongue down to my neck sucking in many spots until I could feel it swell under his lips.

"You don't understand how long I've waited for this." He hums as he unclamps my bra with one finger letting my breast jiggle as he threw it on the floor. I tore his tank top down the middle until it easily slid down his inked arms. "Rough huh.." he smiles, picking me up until I lock my legs around his lower back.

He leans forward to place me in middle of the bed never losing his distance from my lip. His hands move to the hems of my jeans, pulling them down quickly, Although the lights were off I could clearly his bulge through his shorts. He tried pulling my panties to the side but I've waited long enough to feel him inside of me, I was tired of the anticipation.