Satisfaction

-C14-
Nobody said this would be easy
Nobody said this would be hard
Nobody gave me a rulebook to follow
And my soul's not hollow
———
DOUBLE UPDATE HEY!
DWD STARTS FILMING OFFICIALLY  NEXT WEEK AFTER IT GOT DELAYED IM SO EXCITED UGH! WISHING HARRY WELL! ALSO IF I HADN'T BEEN CLEAR BEFORE WE ARE IN PRINCE HARRYS ERA😼 IMAGINE HIM HOW EVER YOU'D LIKE BUT I PERFER PRINCE

-C14-Nobody said this would be easyNobody said this would be hardNobody gave me a rulebook to followAnd my soul's not hollow———DOUBLE UPDATE HEY!DWD STARTS FILMING OFFICIALLY  NEXT WEEK AFTER IT GOT DELAYED IM SO EXCITED UGH! WISHING HARRY WELL! A...

KEEP VOTING !!
TPWK💖🚶🏻
———

Maylen Bridges

   I heard shuffling in the bed which made me open my eyes to see what was going on. He was sitting at the end of the bed with his head in his hands. I bring my self to sit next to him. I rubbed my eyes to get a clear view of him, "What's wrong."

    "You should be sleep." Well you kinda woke me up. "So should you." I mumble back, "Your eyes are red and glossy. You were crying... why?" He turned his head to face me, "I don't cry." He said confidently, Apparently you do, "It's okay to cry you know." There is nothing wrong with expressing yourself male or female. "I wasn't alright."

    "Harry it's no shame in cryi-.." he cut me off with more aggression in his voice, "I wasn't fucking crying! Leave it alone!" He yelled as he hopped from the bed to walk out of the room. I didn't mean to pry I just wanted him to know that their wasn't anything wrong with why he was crying, or that he was even crying in general.

   I decided to follow him out of the room when I realized I wasn't going to let his attitude get the better of me like it does every time. "Look I don't know what's wrong with you but I was just trying to-.." I paused when I saw him on the bathroom floor with his head in his knees. "Harry what's wrong?" I say, I genuinely hope he doesn't take my question wrong I just want to help.

   "Nothing May please just leave it alone." He was barely clear with his words they'd been so muffled since his head had been so deep into his legs. "I don't want you to silence yourself you can tr-.." he cut me off once again with another yell. "Nothing is fucking wrong can you just leave me the hell alone!" I just want to be there for him why is that so hard to see, It's getting really fucking annoying listening to his bullshit everyday and if I have to deal with this for the rest of my life I need to say something about it because it's not okay.

   "Why the hell do you think you can say what ever the fuck you want to me! I try to help you and you push me away... you don't have to tell to me what's going on but you don't have to be fucking rude about it!" I scowled, the bathroom echoed my
yell because I heard Zayn's bedroom door open from afar.

   "Because you won't stop asking me shit that clearly doesn't fucking matter!" He scolded, "I was just trying to help why are you such a dick!" I yell as I walk into the kitchen to create more than enough space between us. "I'm not being a dick you're just being so damn annoying!" He said as he followed me out of the bathroom.