But You're Making Me Bleed

-C37-
I wanted you to stay sometimes
But things never change,
do they? Or do they
change without notice,
———

Harry Styles

My chest was on fire, the burning sensation grew so strong that it was causing me to feel extremely fatigue.

A very muffled voice echoed through my ears as I finally began fluttering my eyes. It was pitch black, cold, and immediately I felt this horrible feeling in my gut of isolation, I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or not.

I try moving my leg forward but I came to see that I was locked up.

Shackles, tied around my ankles and my wrists were strapped to a chair. Fuck this was a clear torture room.

Even with the lights off I could feel the tension.

"Shit." I curse under my breath and me not being able to move an inch. "What ever game your playing I suggest you quit it!" I yell at no one. Maybe this was just a very realistic bad dream.

My voice echoed through the room and their was no movement against the floors but someone had to be in here knowing I just heard faint voices traveling through my ears before I woke up.

"Good you're awake." A distant voice spoke.
The lights flickered on, there was a bright that was pointed directly at me causing me to go slightly blind, the throbbing in my head grew thicker due to the radiation.

"Show yourself!" I cough into the air. "No problem." The unknown man chuckles, walking into the light with black military boots on. "Daniel Bradford!?" I question I'm surprise watching as he smiles at me with a pocket knife in his hands. "The one and only." He grins, grabbing the chair from the corner of the room and dragging it towards him so that he could sit.

"What do you want with me? And where the hell am I?" I immediately interrogate. "Well..." he pauses.

"You're dick of a dad killed my sister. I'm just here to get the justice she deserves." He explains, reclining onto the wooden back of the chair. "What does any of that have to do with me?" I chuckle in disbelief. "I'm sorry is this funny to you?" He furrows his brow.

"No, no I just don't understand, shouldn't you be killing him instead?" I shake my head. "Torturing his son would be a bit more- enjoyable." He quickly opens the knife and stands with a sigh, "So how would you like to do this Harry. The easy way or the hard way?"

"Hard? Lovely." Like the dick he is he almost instantly answers for me and without warning, dragging the cold metal across my cheek. I groan at the slow tearing of my screen, my body was becoming unbearably hot and I was getting angry.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I threaten, pulling my wrists back to try and slip out of the belts, yet nothing was working.

"Not the first time I've heard it, I hurt them, they threaten me yet they still end up dead." He sarcastically talks to him self, mocking my rage. "How the hell did you find me!?" I spit, tasting the drops of blood against my tongue from my cheek.

"Great question actually, it was a bit of a process. You see my sister was a hacker so she'd taught me a couple of things here and there." He rolls his eyes, walking over to a red drawer and checking out many weapons that he had as he was trying to see which one he wanted to use next.

"I checked your files and found out that you moved to Florida after leaving your family, you ended up getting ousted from the Modest lead there, you then got sent to Los Angeles, eventually fucked up again and killed the head with your best friend Zayn Malik, which sent you into hiding. I decided that wasn't enough information to help me find you so I dug a bit deeper, I ended up looking into Fresno's death and found out that someone named Niall Horan magically disappeared the same day you did, checked his past residences and found out that there were only three locations he'd ever lived in. Nevada, Ireland and California. Obviously you weren't hiding out in Cali given how easy it would've been for Mr. Tomlinson to find you and Niall hasn't been back to Ireland since he was a child; So I looked into every ducked off house in Nevada and eventually I found the golden prize." He goes into detail very briefly, waving his gun back and forth as he talked.