031 | 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙱~𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍?

Requested by Illusion_CyberCat

     Killer B is a shinobi from Kumogakure. He is the most recent jinchūriki of the Eight-Tails, though, unlike his predecessors, he was able to befriend it and hone its power for Kumo's benefit. Despite being responsible for the village's protection, B aspires to be the world's greatest rapper. (Definitely one of the rappers Eminem was too scared to diss. Jk)

     Fun fact: His name is a reference to the famed rap group, the Wu-Tang Clan, often referred to as the "Killer Bees".

     You sat on the edge of the cliff near the Waterfall of Truth at the gigantic and ancient domesticated turtle that resides in the Land of Lightning, named the turtle Island. The green grass tickled any exposed skin on your legs. Usually, there'd be animals roaming around the sacred region, though B tamed and befriended all the animals on the island. He also owns a vacation home there. 

     The sunset that day was gorgeous, you watched as the sun slowly sinks into the ocean's horizon, giggling at the memory of you pranking your former teachers with B back in the academy, Motoi was not happy about it. 

     Without realizing, your cheeks were gradually burning up as the shade quickly changed to a bright hue of red. Just by thinking of him you already turned into a ripe tomato, what happens if you even sought out to talk to him about your feelings towards him. You smiled whole-heartedly, like a love-struck teen girl. 

     "Ay yo, (Y/n)! Where have you been? I had to go around the island in a spin to look for you, fool, ya fool!" a voice rapped behind you, you knew well enough without even looking that was the man you thought about. You looked over your shoulder, you shifted slightly, your arms now hugging your arms close to your chest.

      Your eyes landed on a dark-skinned and muscular build male, as well as blond hair and a goatee. He adorned oval-shaped sunglasses and a white-colored forehead protector. He also had his village's standard one-strap-over-one-shoulder flak jacket, and a long, red rope belt tied around his waist, the standard Kumo hand and shin guards, shinobi sandals, and a white scarf around his neck. The eight-tails jinchuriki, Killer B.

     "Oh, B. Sorry you had to- go around the island in search of me." you apologized as your hand reached around the back of your neck to scratch and itch that's been bothering you ever since you arrived at the waterfall of truth. Internally, you cursed at yourself for stumbling over your words in front of him. 

     "No, no. No need to say sorry. Just wanted to say that for dinner Motoi and I cooked us fresh calamari!" you could hear footsteps walking toward you, sitting down beside you. You purposely let your hair drape down to hide your face, acting like curtains covering your flushed red cheeks. 

     "Also, why do you always run off? You didn't want to see me and Motoi had our one-off?" he questioned, seemed a little offended that you didn't get to witness him kicking Motoi's butt in cooking dinner. 

     "I guess, I- like seeing you..." you mumbled. Despite that, your answer was audible to your friend.

     "What? You like seeing me?" B continued, you swept your hand up and over to cover your mouth.

     "..."

     "If you wanted to see me, we didn't you just talk to me?" he rapped, though this was not the right time to do that.

     "Because I was too shy, damn it!" you blurted out, this time the words came out fine, no stammering. Both your palms lifted to cover your face and The cluster of words that you've been dying to tell him came out. "Ever since the academy, every time I look at you, I can't help but feel some kind odd feeling, a connection, but, I was too shy to even put it into words." 

     "I... love you?" it was supposed to be a statement but it came out as a question. Congratulations, your face was all fifty shades of red. Though you were glad that you didn't faint.

    There was an awkward silence, no word was being said. You sort of loved it and hate it, wondering if he didn't feel the same towards you.

     "So, that explains why you almost faint every time we meet or talk?" weird. He wasn't rapping, that seemed off character for him. As an answer, you nodded feebly. One of your eyes cracked open to see as a smirk gradually grew on his face.

     He leaned in and his lips brushed against your forehead, even though it wasn't brushing against your lips, your face felt like a ticking bomb as if it was going to explode. He stood up, using his arm to push himself off the ground, he stretched one arm out to you.

     "Come on, let's get back to the vacation home, fool, ya fool," he added, your hand grasped his as you lifted your bum off the Earth soil. Cherishing the feeling of his skin touching yours by just you two holding hands, you gently rubbed small circles with your thumb as you two got back to the vacation home.

923 words

(❤ ω ❤)

Knowing that Lord B here raps every chance he gets, it's kind of a challenge for me to put in his dialogues. So I used "Fool, ya fool." instead, well, not all the time either. Sorry if I made it sort of short, I blame school for that. Other than that, enjoy~!