080 | 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚓𝚒~𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜

Requested by Xxan_Xrune06 - I'm not sure where I'm supposed to request, so I'm gonna do it here. I would like to request a Choji one. And reader is wanting cuddles (like they're touch-starved or something because Choji is having to go on mission back to back and hasn't really had time to be there with reader). And when he finally gets back, reader just attacks him with cuddles and kisses Jaír wanting him to touch and love Them. They also won't let him get up to get snacks or go to the bathroom because threader just wants him to hold him. So pretty much just a very touch-starved cuddly reader wanting their Choji to cuddle them. I though it was a cute idea. You of course, don't have to! And if you're ant to please do it on your own time, no rush!

     The cold autumn air beat against your window panes, frost beginning to creep around their borders. Fuzzy socks adorned your feet keeping them warm, a thick knit blanket draped over your body as you took the last sip of your hot cocoa. Ah, yes. October. Though the festivities of Halloween were fun, the freezing autumn days and being alone were not.

     Your thoughts ran to Choji. Thoughts of how ticky it must be for him to work in these conditions and of how much you missed him. The day rolled by slowly, you barely moved from the couch as episode upon episode of his warm hugs played on loop. 

     You couldn't be bothered to leave the couch to even make dinner. Just a ramen take-out you bought earlier at Ichiraku Ramen. You had the TV on just to fill in the silence as you snuggled deeper into the thick comfy blanket, imagining it as your lover instead. The breeze from outside bustled for a second as it was soon muffled by a closed door. 

     "(Y/n), I'm home!" the slightly croaky voice of the Akimichi echoed through your shared humble abode. 

     "Hello." your voice was hoarse after not using it all day. Shifting on the couch, you bolted towards your lover with your arms stretched out making grabbing motions. He smirked and strolled over to the couch, putting down some new chips he bought earlier. Cold slim fingers gripped his clothes, pulling him onto the plush cushions and into your arms. His breath was hot against your face as you peppered kisses across your cheeks, leaving trails of affection behind. 

     "I missed you..." you purred into his neck. Joyous laughter broke from Choji's chest as he sat up. 

     "I'm sorry for taking a long time coming home."

     "Come back... ;w;" you mewled, grabbing your boyfriend as the sensation of his body heat melted away. "I want my pillow back..."

     Laughter swarmed the room again as Choji wrapped his arms around you. The warmth radiating from his body greeted yours as you both enter the dream world.

-×-

     Dawn broke through the horizon, rays of sunlight slipped through the curtains as it warmed some parts of the house where it hit. You felt your plump and adorable lover shuffled around moving his arm to escape the cage that you called a hug. 

     "Five more minutes..." you mumbled. 

     "I'm sorry, (Y/n) but I have to go to work." he sighed. You turned to the calendar and the date of that day was marked as a day off. You recognized the handwriting to be your lover's and without hesitation, you beamed:

     "Choji, darling, love of my life... it's your day off." 

     "It is?" he asked, puzzled. He stared at the calendar for a minute, sauntering towards it to check if you were correct. "Oh."

     "Guess it's time for cuddles >:)" you stated, pulling him back to the plush sheets as you made him your personal pillow. His chest vibrated with chuckles as you pulled him close in your embrace. 

     "(Y/n) don't you think we should get a bath first?"

     "Yeah no, don't think so, sir." you rejected it right away as the both of you stayed in bed for nearly the whole morning. 

539 words

╰☆╮

I literally wrote this on the spot so I didn't proofread it TwT