015 | 𝙺𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚘~𝙾𝚑, 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝙰𝚄)

And another one for Kabuto, to be honest, I have so many ideas from Pinterest just have no characters to write them. Plus, this is also my first AU. Enjoy :3

     There was an audible knock coming from the front door. You forced yourself to stand up. Whoever was knocking was gonna receive a cold greeting rather than a warm one you could guarantee that. You opened the door to see a familiar face. His flawless public facade that masked private despair, your boyfriend, Kabuto Yakushi. 

     "Oh, Kabuto. I thought it was someone else." you lifted your hand languidly to rub your tired eyes. "Why are you here?"

     "Well, I've finished all the assignments Lord Orochimaru has given me, so. I thought I could come and visit?" he replied with a warm smile. Your eyes scanned him, spotting only wrinkles, the outfit wasn't even white anymore, more like a cream-yellow. You frowned.

     "Wanna come in?" you opened the door wider when you peeked over behind him seeing as the sun was slowly covered by the fluffy white clouds, turning the sky a dark shade of blue. It's going to rain. He nodded and entered your humble abode.

     He slumped on the couch and let out a sigh that could be heard even by your pet dog Adzuki. His ears twitched as his eyes soon opened from its slumber. It threw itself at Kabuto, you were not sure how he'd react to that, even though he's used to having animals over him knowing well that he sometimes works in a shelter. Cats, puppies, kittens, you name it. 

     "Haha, nice to see you again, Adzuki." he laughed as the large golden labrador licked him without stopping. You walked toward him and sat beside him, letting your bones stretch out and relax next to your significant other. An arm snaked around your neck as you rested your head on Kabuto's shoulder. 

     "How about a movie?" you suggested as you stared off to the blank modern TV screen right before you two. You loved the atmosphere so much, the serene, calm, peaceful atmosphere that surrounded the two of you. Or the three of you if you'd count your adorably irresistible golden labrador. 

     "Sure, that sounds like a good idea." he stood from the couch and went to the cardboard box you had tucked under a wooden shelf near the TV. You also forced yourself up from the long upholstered piece of furniture to grab some uncooked kernels so you could microwave them into popcorns. Once you had your snack you sauntered back to the couch and settled in with your boyfriend with him looping an arm around you.

     "What did you pick?" you asked out of curiosity as you had your eyes on the TV.

     "You'll see."

-×-

     The movie had ended.

     It was getting late in the afternoon and you knew he'd be heading home soon. Though you were definitely happier when he was around with you and really didn't want him to leave so soon. Then again, there was no necessary reason for him to stay any longer without feeling like you would come across as clingy. It may look adorable, but you knew he finds girls with that personality quite annoying.

     "I guess I should get going," he suggested as he picked himself from the couch and made his way towards the door, you did too and followed behind him. 

     "I suppose it is getting late," you admitted, he opened the door to reveal an absolute downpour of rain and he lingered there, quiet for a moment.

     "Oh, look it's raining." he plainly stated before pointing at the abyss of rain before looking back at you.

     Knowing that he lived a pretty good distance from your house you knew he'd be soaked by the time he reached his destination in this kind of weather. When you realized it actually allowed you to get him to stay with you longer.

     "Um, do you need to borrow an umbrella?" you began innocently glancing off at your umbrella stand, trying not to sound too excited or eager about the idea. "Or do you want to-"

     "Sleepover." he cut you off, finishing your sentence as if he knew what you were about to say. "I'd like to sleepover if you don't mind." he chuckled as he pushed his black-framed, circular, Harry Potter glasses back, closing the door to muffle the sounds of water hitting the earth, drenching it and filling the air around it with the stench of wet soil. 

     "If you don't, well-"

     "Obviously, I'd love to. If no, I wouldn't have suggested it," you explained, as the two of you walked back to your living room. Now quieter than ever since your dog drifted off while you two enjoyed your movie and popcorn session.

     "The thing is..." you trailed off as you ascended the stairs, guiding the boy to your room. A place where he enjoyed to be in since you kept the windows closed all the time, allowing you two to have some privacy. "I only have one bed." you pointed him to the double bed you've been sleeping in since elementary school.

     "I don't think there will be a problem with that," he said with a smile, ignoring the bed before grabbing you and lifting you up bridal style, then gently sitting you down on the bed. "Wanna watch another movie?" he asked as he moved the hair covering your forehead then planting a soft tender kiss on your forehead.

     "Sounds good to me." you agreed. Kabuto scooted across the room to finally sit down on the bed next to you as you two then cuddled up close just like what you two did downstairs in the living room before. And just like before, you were able to relax again, feeling a lot more comfortable with him close to you like this.

983 words 

o((>ω<))o