059 | 𝚃𝚘𝚋𝚒~𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚗, 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜

Requested by obitosmine

     Originally, I never intended on writing him (cuz he's a moderate character in Wattpad - not so popular, but is also not underrated) But when I saw the request, my brain just went,

     Yeah. Plus, I have no ideas on one-shots so...(-3-)╭

     Obito Uchiha was a member of Konoha's Uchiha clan. He was believed to have died during the Third Shinobi World War, his only surviving legacy being the Sharingan he gave to his teammate, Kakashi. In truth, Obito was saved from death and trained by Madara Uchiha, but the events of the war left Obito disillusioned with reality, and he inherited Madara's plan to create an ideal world. Resurfacing under the names of Tobi and Madara Uchiha himself, Obito subtly took control of the Akatsuki, using them as a means to advance his schemes, eventually going public and starting the Fourth Shinobi World War.

     Fun Fact: his team (team Minato) is the only Konoha team in Naruto where every member wore their forehead protectors... on their forehead :')

     "Deidara-sama..." you trailed off, crossing your arms as you let out a small huff. For the last ten minutes, you've been at his door, knocking non-stop, wanting to get this mission over with as fast as you could. The door suddenly opened, revealing a pair of tired, slanted blue eyes hidden in streaks of long golden blond hair.

     "What is it, hm?" he hissed, despite the fact he would easily get mad at his partner's childish and sometimes disrespectful behavior. Deidara would still show a cool, and relaxed attitude, never losing his smirk even while fighting an intense battle or when being blamed by his partner. 

     "Deidara, we have a mission," you replied coldly.

     "What mission?"

     "Capturing the seven tails," you finished turning around heading to Tobi's room to inform the man-child of their new mission.

     When you arrived, you can sense by the chakra that there was no one present in his room, not even the man himself. You thought this was payback for all the mischief he pulled the whole week. His room was, what you'd expect from someone who has the role of a happy-go-lucky idiot who annoyed most members of the Akatsuki. Your partner Deidara, in particular, was easily provoked by his vanity and lack of respect, often retaliating against him with comical violence. Kisame, on the other hand, appreciated Tobi's ability to brighten up a gloomy organization such as theirs.

     You look around the room to spot a mirror, you smirked as you looked back at your attractive self on the mirror's reflection(yes, you're attractive). You glanced away back at the messy room then back at the mirror to see someone completely different.

     A child who had black eyes and short, spiky, black hair. He wore a long-sleeved blue uniform and a blue jacket with an orange collar and trimmings. The jacket was fastened to the rest of the outfit by two buttons on the collar. He also wore a white belt, shinobi sandals, the standard Konoha dark blue forehead protector, and a pair of goggles with orange lenses connected to ear protectors.

     Your eyes widened in shock and turned to leave the room with hairs on your arms standing tall. Suddenly you bumped into Deidara who was ready to go for the mission.

     "What's wrong, un?" he asked, tilting his head. You looked over his shoulder to see the man of the hour making a swift turn to move out of your field of vision. Shaking your head 'no' the three of you later exited the hide-out to complete your new mission.

-×-

     The mission was a success. Though what you weren't expecting was the seven tails jinchuriki to be a pain in the butt. Like Tobi. Unlike other jinchuriki, she appeared to be rather cheerful with a somewhat carefree disposition. 

     "Oh, come on. Can't you guys let me go?" that was the last straw.

     You slowly turned to her with staring daggers into her eyes. After taking in a deep breath, you spoke. "Stop talking, or I will be painting my nails with your blood right after we extract Chomei out of your body."

     "Wow, un. Can you not be morbid for once?" Deidara taunted as he watched you drag the troublesome jinchuriki behind you.

     "For me to not kill you, don't talk." you ended the conversation coldly. Unfortunately...

     "Ooh, Deidara-senpai, (Y/n)-senpai. Can we get some dangos?" the orange masked man jumped around like a kid on Christmas day. Both you and Deidara obliged.

     It took him twenty minutes to eat his plate. Man-child. Other than that, Deidara had to go take a leak, so the mission took a tad bit longer than you thought. The seven tails jinchuriki was out. You were keeping an eye on it, and Tobi was no where tobi found.  

     Within a blink of an eye, you were met by a seemingly tall figure right before you. The same man who wore the orange mask with a spiral pattern focused around his right eye. The figure backed you up to a wall. Some part in your head refused to believe this was Tobi since he'd never do anything like this, but some part of you said that this is him.

     "T-Tobi-" before you got time to argue he placed his finger against your lips. 

     "No arguing please," his voice was dark as he moved his mask slightly to reveal the right side of his face. It was left heavily scarred, resembling wrinkles, but the only thing that took your attention was a bright red eye staring back at you. The Sharingan. He then leaned into the side of your face and whispered, "Promise you won't tell anybody about what you saw in my room?"

     You nodded as his hot breath sent shivers down your spine. Eyes still in a state of shock, you kept your cool as he pulled back and pushed his mask back where it was before. 

     "Alright then," his voice now back to one similar to a child's. "Let's carry on shall we." he looked at the bathroom's entrance and there existed Deidara.

     "Yeah, let's go now."

1044 words

(づ-3-)づ╭❤~

As I said, I never intended on writing him. But I will try sneaking in a few cameos on him or even his one-shots on future chapters :) 

Thanks for requesting tho obitosmine