071 | 𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚞~𝙰 𝚃𝚊𝚍 𝙱𝚒𝚝 𝙿𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚙

Requested by B1llie_Eyelash

     You realized how your thighs jiggled every time you ran, every time you began training you'd quit within an hour, yet more of (insert your fav meal) went in your mouth rather than the healthier options your friends offered you.

     Your eyes watered as you stared at yourself in the mirror. Memories of your long gone ex resurfaced as you poked at the skin on your thick thighs. His harsh words rang in your ears as your reflection broke you.

     You're so fat it's disgusting.

     Nobody would ever want to be with you.

     Maybe if you lost weight l'd be more interested. 

     You knew those things weren't true, and he was long replaced by your loving Haku, so why were these prying thoughts making you so upset? Haku opened the door, greeting you with a bag in hand, probably a little something from his mission.

     "Baby? You have to taste these, I got them from-" he cut himself off after seeing your tear stained cheeks. He dropped his bag onto the bed and rushed over to your spot on the floor. In one motion he thumbed away your tears. To many, those dark eyes may look dead and emotionless, but Haku knew you'd find comfort in them. He took your hands in his, made sure you were looking right at him.

     "Sweet heart, what's wrong?" his words were almost a whisper. When you didn't answer, and simply looked away, he persisted.

     "No, love. Look at me," He lifted your head to meet your gaze. "Tell me why you're upset. Please."

     His soothing voice made you finaly gave in with a huff. "I need to work out more."
He looked at you with a puzzled expression.

     "And why is that?"

     You sighed deeply. "Don't you think I'm a fat, Haku?"

     His gaze and voice softened. "What? A tad bit plump?" you shrugged and looked away again. "Come here, baby." Haku patted his lap. You followed reluctantly, physically hesitant to sit on his lap in fear of breaking him. But, you knew he'd persevered so you eased your way onto his thighs anyway. You sat perched on his lap in front of the mirror.

     "Thank you." he whispered into your hair. He placed one hand on your thigh, the other on your stomach and rested his head on your shoulder. "You're perfect in every way, and I find every part of you to be stunning. I'm not lying when I say you're my ideal woman, (Y/n)." He began moving his hands all over your body, where you felt most insecure. "You're everything I've ever wanted."

     You smiled a bit at that. "You really think so?"

     He chuckled, "Mhm :)" he pulled you tighter to him as he began to tell you about his day. He was desperate to get your mind away from those dark thoughts, and he knew he could get you to laugh.

     He kissed you lightly. "Don't ever be insecure, sweetie, especially not around me. I love everything about you." he kissed you again, "l'm always here to make you feel beautiful."

     You smiled. "Thank you so much."

526 words

( ◑◑)ɔ🍟--🍔c(^◡^ )