084 | 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚒~𝙼𝚎𝚘𝚠 (𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗)

Requested by WhiskerKatYT - Ignore my last comment (I actually started reading, you've done a few on Chojuro) But I see you haven't done Karui yet! (I think, idk if I spelt her name right 🙂💧) Could you maybe do one of her :D

     You really shouldn't take pride in making your lover's eyebrows furrowed and her stuck out bottom lip. But it also meant that she's considering your request. You deemed the dusted pink cheeks as adorable as Karui's gaze flickered towards you.

     The season of trick or treating was still foreign to Kumogakure. Though dressing up as fictional or historical characters was something that riled up both you and Killer B. As a result, you made (forced) your red-haired lover into donning a headband with cat ears paired with a mask that was designed off of a black cat. 

     "Come on, you can do it :3" you beckoned your lover.

     "I hate you."

     "And I'll always love you <3" you smiled as you caught a glimpse of your l lover trying to resist a smile. "It's okay. It's just me here. There are no signs of Omoi, Samui, nor Killer B here."

     "Don't you dare!"

     "I will if you don't do it!"

     No comment after that. Just a side-eye. Filled with determination, you clapped your hands together, shooting her a pout as you pleaded and pleaded. The small chain of please was enough to make her surrender. 

     As her shoulder slumped. "Fine, just because I love you." the sentence slipped from her mouth. 

     "Okay!" you giggled as you pulled her into a loving embrace. Karui returned your smile bashfully as you cupped her cheeks.

     "Meow..."

     "I can't hear you sweetie." you are the devil, Karui thought.

     The pink dust was still heavy on her cheeks, but she fought off her embarrassment.
     "Come on, (Y/n)!" Karui huffed as she was quick to shake her head, only stopping once you replied with your puppy-eyed pout against her. "Meow~"

     You replied with a soft peck on the tip of her nose with an accompanying giggle to show your gratitude, enjoying the little smile touching her lips.

     "My kitten of a girlfriend is so cute <3"

     Her cheeks were hit by another wave of pink dust and embarrassment as she slapped her hand on your mouth to have you stop tormenting her.

     "Can I get this monstrosity off of me now?" the red hair asked, her hand reaching up to the headband, ready to take it off.

     "...fine..." you were nice as you figured she had enough suffering.

426 words 

ᘛᕐᐷ ◅

YES, I KNOW HALLOWEEN IS OVER. But I had this idea just slapped me across the face and I just wrote it in one sitting so here u go :D