052 | 𝚈𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚘~𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜

Requested By LecyajJAMI

     Ngl the kekkei genkai reminds me of Emma Frost from X-men. I also sort of put in a little self-harm situation for the reader since you mentioned that the kekkei genkai cost the life of her parents (and I take it means killing them), so they go through depression, self-harm, etc. But now the reader is not self-harming anymore so :)

     TW: Mentions of self-harm, depression (cuz apparently I'm used to writing about these things)

     "See, there they are!" the pink-haired kunoichi pointed you to the training field where, Kakashi, Yamato, and Naruto were training. Her typical outfit consists of a red top with the same design as the upper-half of her old outfit from when she was twelve. You quickly thanked her as she walked toward them yet was yanked slightly by Sakura so she could get your attention. "So, (Y/n)..."

     You raised an eyebrow, puzzled.

     "These bandages are similar to Lee's, I asked if you got them from him and he answered yes..." she trailed off, her turquoise gaze went from your bandage-covered arms to your face. "Are you cutting yourself again?

     Your face was clearly filled with worry; Did you do something wrong? Which part did you miss hiding? Did you overdo it again? You paused, Sakura suspected you to trying to come up with an explanation as usual. "No. I'm not cutting myself like usual. It's been five months since I've stopped. So please don't ruin it for me, okay?"

     She smiled and let you on to meet your sensei after a long mission with team 10. Asuma wanted to treat you to barbeque but you denied wanting to meet your teammates first.

     "Ohayo, Kakashi-sensei, Yamato, Naruto." you greeted, with a hand up and waving. Your eyes averting from half-naked Naruto training by the man-made waterfall Yamato made. 

     The copy ninja turned around and greeted you back. "Ohayo, (Y/n)." nothing changed. He was still sporting Konoha's standard infantry clothing: a flak jacket, dark blue pants, and a long-sleeve shirt. He also wears fingerless gloves with metal plates on the backhand. The same could be said with Yamato. 

     "Ohayo, (Y/n)." the brown-haired ninja greeted back.

     "Ohayo, (Y/n)-chan." the number one most unpredictable ninja also greeted back.

    You stood near your sensei as you watched Naruto train. "Since (Y/n) is back how about we train a little bit with her, Yamato, Naruto?" Kakashi suggested. A suggestion where all of you agreed. To be honest, you were afraid. More than that. "Naruto, how about we go out for Ichiraku ramen after this? Sakura, you watch and heal them if (Y/n) goes overboard."

     "Hai! See you later, (Y/n)-chan!" he bolted off with the copy ninja. 

     "Got it, sensei!"

 -×-

    You stood before Yamato, this was almost impossible for you. The thing is he was like a brother to you, yet he's not your actual brother. Yours is (insert the state your brother is in or skip this if you don't want a brother).

     "Wood style:  Four Pillar Prison Jutsu!"  he yelled. His chakra converted into timber underground and lets it grow rapidly while forming it into a wooden prison. The size was able to fit you inside.

     You jumped back avoiding the attack. "Water Style: Water Pillar!" you yelled your technique. Your chakra kneaded inside your body is soon converted into water that was then expelled from the mouth in a dense, curved torrent. Your small form quickly barreling past him and soon yelling out your next jutsu. "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" this jutsu shapes a large amount of water that you got from your previous technique into a giant, powerful dragon. Though Yamato easily neutralized it with his wood release.

     This fight later went on until you were almost out of your chakra.

-×-

     It's been an hour and a half, your panting while Yamato was still on his feet. Naruto and Kakashi haven't returned so all you had was poor Sakura cheering both of you on. 

     "Are you done yet?" Yamato teased. You shook your head vigorously. On the inside, you were actually raging, liquid fire in your veins. In frustration, you slammed your hands down on the ground and channeled all of your chakra to the ground, within seconds a barrage of diamonds covered your skin, ripping and tearing through your bandages, going underground and finally bursting right bellow Yamato's feet. Sadly, Yamato was too slow to dodge your attack and in the end, he was skewered. 

     Lucky for him Sakura was near. She quickly ran to his aid as you excused yourself to your apartment.

-×-

     Once Yamato was healed, he was confused about your whereabouts. The last thing he remembered was sparing with you and was skewered by your diamond barrage. More than anything he was worried about you, not about himself. When he arrived at your apartment when he heard sniffling coming from the inside. Instinctively he would rush inside to see what's going on only to have the door locked when he grabbed its knob. You never locked the apartment so he would always pass by after missions. You clearly didn't want the man to enter, so he hid behind some glass to find you burying you head in pillows, crying to yourself.

     He watched for a minute or two, wondering what would've upset your before using a spare key to enter the apartment. 

     "(Y/n), you there?" the panic, he could hear it from the bedroom, the door was closed, locked even as you rushed to the living room to meet him. 

      "I'm coming!" her eyes were bloated and red from crying. Despite your efforts to hide your face with an attempted smile, he knew what was under the mask. It shattered his heart to see you like that. "Is Sakura finished healing you?"

     "Yep, I'm good now, thanks for asking." he changed his clothes and took a warm bath before snuggling up with you on the couch for a quick nap. Without realizing you fell asleep on him. He moved a little but you fluttered your eyes open at the slightest touch. 

      "Yama... To?" you mumbled.

     "Sorry I woke you up, (Y/n)." 

     "No, just- my eyes sting a little..."

     "Well that often happens when you cry your eyes out..." you turned to him with wide eyes. He knew, of course, having a talent for this. He looked at her seriously, "I saw you crying your eyes out earlier... What happened?"

     ...

     "I'm sorry, for skewering you today, I lost control-"

     "Hey. I know you were frustrated. It's fine." he cute her off.  Refuting the idea that she was at fault.

     "No. I just feel like I'm not good enough. I can disappear and nothing will change. No one would notice." she continued.

     "Then what's all that training then earlier?"

     ...

     "Exactly. Now stop saying those things, okay?" he leaned his forehead against yours as the room sat silently with your sobs being audible. He wanted to keep talking, listing every reason why he loved and adored her so much, seeing her as a little sister, and everyone who has told her otherwise or made her feel otherwise were idiots. But he knew words aren't what she needed. So he stayed there, holding her close.

1206 words

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

SOOOOO

The request said that Yamato and the reader have a brother/sister connection. And I legit almost forgot about that so I'm sorry if it's not like you wanted :)

Edit:

I forgot to put this in but next week I probably won't be posting cuz I have exams next week so, you get my drill, but I probably post the chapters I'm already done with or the ones that are almost done.