030 | 𝙺𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚘~𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎-𝚞𝚙 (𝙰𝚄)

For a dear friend of mine, here ya go :3

     "Okay.. so we start with this right?" Kabuto held up a bottle of foundation and you shook your head slightly, your eyes widened as he shook the bottle vigorously, attempting to mix the contents inside.

     "No? Um, so this?" he held up your powder and you began to laugh.

     "I'm not supposed to be helping you, Kabuto!" you laughed, watching him give you an innocent look as he held up different items. "Primer," you mumbled, using your index finger to point towards the small tube that you had deliberately placed beside your foundation. Unbeknownst to your boyfriend, you had tried to make this easier by placing all the things he would need in the order he would need them.

     "Primer? Um, well we can try this." you nearly let out a shriek as you saw how much of your primer your dear boyfriend had pooled out into his hands.

     "Kabuto Yakushi!" you squealed, "Do you know how much that costs?!"

     "Like $10?" he speculated, lathering your face in the liquid, he was clearly putting too much on and you shuddered at how wet your face felt.

     "Triple that." Kabuto's own eyes got huge real quick at your admission, sitting back and looking at the small tube he had half-emptied.

     "I'm sorry," he used a baby wipe to clean his hands as he moved towards the foundation, knowing that this was definitely next. He'd watched you do your make-up quite a few times and he was fairly confident from this step on he knew what he was doing. He was much more conservative when he pumped two pumps of your foundation onto the back of his hand, much like how you did it before dipping one of your sponges into the liquid.

     You couldn't help but giggle at a deep breath that Kabuto sucked in as he began to pepper the sponge across your cheeks, obviously trying hard to blend the liquid into your skin. He pulled back to analyze his work and see if there were any spots he had missed.

     "Now I use this, right? Please tell me (Y/n)!" he held up your powder and you nodded, grinning at his struggle to open the container. He picked up a kabuki brush and you were confident he knew what he was doing as he began to spread the powder across your face. He probably got some in your hair too, but you didn't say anything as he continued.

     "Now, the fun part." he teased as he opened up your eyeshadow palette.

     "Kabuto, just a warning, that cost twice as much as my primer." Kabuto nearly dropped your palette in shock and you nearly screamed at the thought of him breaking it. He then continued to look down at the palette with wide eyes as he tried to pick out a colour.

     "Why are these ones barely used?" he asked, looking at some of the lighter colors.

     "I've just never used them before, my favorite is that one." you pointed towards a brown hue that was nearly gone from the palette. He chose another brush and began to spread a pink color you'd never used across your eyelids. You didn't even mention your eyeshadow primer to him, in fear that he would waste its contents and you kept your eyes shut as he spread the powder over your eyelids gently.

     "No eyeliner?" you mused as Kabuto grabbed your tube of mascara.

     "I am terrified of this bit, I dunno if I could do eyeliner too." he held up your mascara, which made you grin.

     "Why?" you asked.

     "What if I poke your eye out?" he mumbled hesitantly.

     "Are you planning to stab me in the eye with mascara?" 

     "I'm not planning to, but it could happen." this caused you to burst into laughter as Kabuto tried to steady his hand.

     "Hey, (Y/n). Stay still." he held the side of your face gently as he tried to put your mascara on slowly. He pulled back with a grimace as he looked at his handiwork.

     "That bad?" you asked nervously and he shook his head.

     "What have I got left now?" he breathed out, wanting to get this done quickly.

     "Eyebrows, and highlight if you want to do that." you laughed.

     "What the heck do I use for your eyebrows," Kabuto rifled through your make up, trying to work out what he was supposed to use, with nothing marked 'eyebrow' that he could see.

     "I normally use eyeshadow and this brush." you held the brush up to him, which he eagerly took from you. His eyes going over your eyeshadow palette, deciding on one of your most-used browns as he tried to fill in your eyebrows.

     "This looks like diamonds, are you gonna tell me it cost $1,000?" Kabuto held up your highlighter as his eyes looked over your brushes, trying to pick which to use. He settled on a fan-shaped brush which made you look at him proudly as he began to spread the highlight on the apples of your cheeks. He looked back proudly when he was finished, grinning cheekily. "I think it looks better when I do it," he handed you the mirror and you could finally see what it looked like.

     Fleck's of eyeshadow powder-covered your cheeks and you had slight bits of mascara on top of the pink eyeshadow he had chosen but apart from that, your face looked surprisingly in proportion. You were almost shy to admit that your eyebrows looked better than when you normally did them, as you always struggled to get them even.

     "It's suspicious how good you were at this, Kabuto." you teased, moving the mirror so you could admire all angles of your face.

     "I'd say this is a solid seven out of ten." 

     "A seven?! Surely it's a nine at least." he corrected your rating.

     "You didn't even bother with eyeliner, and you didn't clean my cheeks off." you pointed to the flecks of eyeshadow remaining. Kabuto, being what mothers would do, licked his index finger and wiped it against your cheek making you squeal in surprise, moving away from his touch.

     "It must be at least an eight now?"

1040 words

o( ̄︶ ̄)o