Chapter 30 ~ Lipstick stain

Hey everyone!

Well heck yeah that escalated quickly!
I didn't expect you guys to vote this fast😂
Here's the chapter, enjoy reading it.

Anndd Let me know how it was :)

Lot of love♡

Xx-Bella

~~~~~~~~~~~

He turned his face towards me as his eyes widened. He knew he fucked up.

"Ba-be..."

She went too far, too far. The reason why I stayed quiet was because I wanted to see Zayn's reaction. To see if he would he approve of her actions or not.

As he turned around I saw his cheek. It had a lipstick stain. I felt a bit relieved. Cuz that means she had kissed him on the cheek and not on the lips. Not that kissing on the cheek makes it less worse. I'll whoop his ass and hers.

"Jasmine it's not what you think." He tried.

I bent down and grabbed a piece of glass as I approached them.

"I've seen everything Zayn."

I guess this a good way to take my revenge on him. Since he was the one who scared me so much with his death prank. Now it's my turn baby.

"So Amanda. You're after my husband aren't you." She gave me a disgusting look back.
I scoffed, the bitch.

"Look honey. As you probably know by now is that Zayn, my husband, is a maffia boss." She furrowed her eyebrows. "I know."

"Good. Very good. Now that you know that, you should also know that I'm his wife. To be more specific, a mafia's boss wife. Do you know what that means?" I asked her as I went closer towards her.

"What?" She asked sarcastic.
Damn the bitch is still talking.

"I'll slit your damn throat! Got me you daughter of a whore!" I hissed as I placed the piece of glass on her throat.

"Fuck off Jasmine!" She yelled at me.

"Don't yell at me or I'll give you a real reason to scream." She gulped.

"This is your last warning. Don't come near Zayn and get your damn ass away from here in two days. Got it!" I pushed her away, causing her to hit the kitchen counter.

"Argh!" She whined.
"Piss of bitch." I walked away as I flipped my hair.

I glared at Zayn. He on the other hand gave me only a cheekly smirk. I saw proudness in his eyes. I'm not done with you. You'll get your share as well.

I raised my eyebrow at him and tried to make my face and expressions as bitchy as possible.
He seemed to notice it. But his smirk grew only wider as he scanned me shamelessly from head to toe. I scoffed the audacity he had.

Tazzz...
Walk away Jasmine, just walk away.

I opened the door to our bedroom and headed directly to the bathroom to freshen up. "Amanda, that bitch. Oeff. She touched my man, my man."

I splashed some water on my face, to cool down a bit.

As I got out in my pyjama, I saw him sitting on our bed. He looked me directly in the eyes. That damn smirk was still plastered on his face.