Chapter 2 ~ It isn't over

I jumped but someone grabbed both of my arms and put me on the ground within a second. "What are you doing!" I shouted The man who grabbed my arm looked at me. He had no emotion in his eyes. "Let go of me! Please let me die! Let go!"

Just as I wanted to give him a good punch, my attention got grabbed by a few cars. O my goodness are they crazy? The cars were approaching us very fast. "I have to die" was the only thing that I had on my mind. Maybe my suicide attempt didn't work out but I'll die for sure today.

I looked carefully at the man who grabbed my arm. What should I do? I suppose he knew what I was thinking about because his grip got tighter. God I need to freed myself on time, so I can be hit by the cars. Ooh wait! Why didn't I think about that earlier?

I turned myself to the man and bite him as hard as I could in his arm. His face was full of pain. "You stupid slut! Aah that hurts!" He said as he took his arm away. This is my chance I have to run. The cars were getting closer. What the?

There were also cars approaching me from behind. What do they want from me? No, I don't have time to think, just run! I ran as fast as I could to the cars who were approaching me from the front. "Hey stop! Don't run you f*king slut!" I heard from behind.

The only thing I was focused on were those cars. Ooh please just kill me. Please take me away from this nightmare. I'd rather be driven over by a million of cars then staying alive. "Ooh hell no I won't stop!" The road seemed endless even though the cars were very close. I stopped, ready to be hit.

A sad sound escaped from my mouth. Why am I sad? Don't be sad. You're finally escaping this nightmare. My hands were shaking as my heart was beating faster than ever. The headlights of the cars made me close my eyes. "It's over!" I yelled. The sound of squeaky car tires reached my ears. The echoing could be heard during the darkness of the night.

I heard nothing. It was quiet. Am I dead? Was this how death was? But why don't I feel any pain? "What the hell! You couldn't even take care of a little girl! Believe me boss won't be happy!" What is happening? Am I not dead? I gently opened my eyes. "No, no, nooooo!" I shouted.

Why am I still alive? And why am I surrounded by cars? What is happening?