Chapter 15 ~ His warning

"Zayn please stop the car, I feel like throwing up at any moment!" "Throw up, I don't care." The lunch was slowly coming up, but I swallowed hard to prevent myself from throwing up. I closed my eyes, hoping that this ride would end soon. The car stopped with a shock and I fell over, fortunately the seat belt pulled me back.

I was surprised by the place he had brought me to.
"Why did you bring me to the graveyard?"
He just looked at me like he could kill me at any moment.
"Get out."
"Why?"
"Get out."
"Bu..."
"Get out!" I startled by his sudden reaction.
"Okay okay."

When I got out I realized something.
"Oh dear god this is the graveyard where my dad is buried." Zayn got out of the car.
"Why did you bring me here?" Tears filled up my eyes. Seeing this place reminded me of that horrific day. The day my everything has been snatched away from me. He grabbed my hand harshly.
"Don't ask questions." He started walking, dragging me behind him. I kept quiet not wanting to be scolded again. At a certain point he stopped walking. I looked at him in confusion.

"Don't you recognize this grave?"
"Huh?"
"Look," and he pointed at the grave. It was as if a knife went right through my chest. This was my fathers grave. I didn't come here since the day they buried him. Too scared to be reminded of that horrific day.
"Why did you bring me here?" My voice was shaking. I wanted to beat Zayn, slap him, scold him but what benefit would it give me? Nothing, litterly nothing.

He looked at me with no emotion, while his dark eyes were piercing mine.
"For this." He pushed the stone a bit to the side revealing a paper, which he handed to me. "This is a letter your father wrote for you. He asked me to give you this letter in case he would die." My hands were shaking while holding the letter.
"Read it," he said with a strict voice.

Dear Jasmine,

I'm so sorry for leaving you behind, but unfortunately I didn't have any other choice. I'm sure they'll kill me too, just like they've killed Zayn's parents. In case you ever get this letter then please listen to what I have to say. Marry Zayn. He is the only one who can protect you. He is the only one whom I'm sure will not let you be harmed by those people. Listen my daughter, I know it's hard for you to accept this, but you have to do this. This is my last wish. Another thing, obey Zayn how hard it might be. He is a kindheartedd person but if you make him angry then he might do something he actually doesn't want to do. Jasmine, be good to those around you and never forget that I'll always love you. Whenever you feel alone, just look at the sky and you'll see a bright star. That's me my little one.

Your dad.

I felt a lump in my throat. Unable to think nor to talk. He wrote this for me and I didn't know. And his wish, it came true...today. Your wish came true dad, but my life has been ruined. Zayn snapped his fingers which made me look at him. He approached me slowly, his eyes focused on me as if I would run away. He stopped in front of me, our faces were just a few inches away from each other. His eyes moved from my eyes to my lips and back. What is he planning to do? It was as if he knew what I was thinking.

"I won't kiss you baby, at least not for now."
An evil smirk appeared on his lips.
"You read the letter right?" I nodded.
"Obey your father's decision and behave. He warned you in his letter for me, so don't force me to do something to you."
"You!..."
"Me what?" He raised his eyebrows. I kept quiet, taking a few steps back while looking at him. An evil smirk appeared on his lips as he walked closer and closer.
"You can't escape from me babygirl."

All of a sudden he grabbed my chin forcefully. "Wha..." I wasn't able to finish my sentence. His hand made his way to my neck, grabbing it. My heart was racing. I was gasping for air.
"Don't test me babygirl or things will get worse." His grip on my neck got tighter.
The darkness surrounded me slowly.
"N..n..no."

I woke up coughing. My hands moved immediately to my neck, trying to progress what had happened.
"You're awake babygirl?"
I got scared of his sudden presence. He was sitting in a chair at the end of the bed. A wide smirk on his face made him look like the devil himself. The ticking of his finger on the chair made me gulp.

"Took you long to wake up." What is this with him all of a sudden. He tried to choke me for no reason and now... What is he up to now? He got out of his chair approaching me slowly, like a lion approaching his prey.
"Did you like it?" He said while he sat down on the bed, close to me.
"What do you mean?" I heard him chuckling sarcastically.
"What made you pass out." What was his aim? Why did he ask me this?
"No, I didn't like it."
"How bad baby girl, I thought you liked it. Hmm what should I do to say sorry?"

His eyes made their way to my neck, and a devilish smirk was formed on his lips. All of a sudden he moved his face close to mine. I felt his hand touching my neck which made me flinch.
"I'll say sorry through this," he whispered in my ear with his husky voice. I closed my eyes, scared to see his face. My breath got heavier, what is he going to do?! He pushed me back, causing me to lean on the bed. He planted a kiss on my neck. A little "no" escaped from my mouth. I could feel his smirk against my neck.

"Stop, I don't want this."
"I don't need your permission honey." I tried to push him from me, unfortunately it didn't work. He is too strong, of course he is strong damn it Jasmine! Ah wait maybe I should give him a punch in his manhood area. Just as I moved my leg ready to give him a kick, he blocked me with his leg. I heard him chuckling.
"What were you thinking babygirl? Did you really think you could hurt me?" His voice sounded stern all of a sudden.

"You're quite daring, aren't you," he said as he hovered above me. Both of his hands were next to my head.
"I don't want this, stop it. It feels like you're raping me." He frowned his eyebrows.
"What? Raping you? I think you forgot something. You're MY wife now, you're all mine. I can do whatever I want to you," he paused for a second, but continued again. "Even sex babygirl." I gulped, never will I have that dirty thing with him.

"I will never have sex with you!"
"Ooh really?" He sounded quite amused by my answer. "You have to honey, you don't have a choice."
"Bu..."
He smashed his lips onto mine. I punched and kicked him as hard as I could but it was of no use. As if he was made from steel, he didn't feel anything. He bit my lower lip which caused me to open my mouth. I could feel his tongue entering my mouth. His tongue started an adventure in my mouth. No this is wrong, this is really really wrong Jasmine, you have to stop him. On the other hand I didn't want to stop him, cuz it felt good. O my god, I have to control myself. Before I knew it, I was kissing him back.

My hands on his back, they moved slowly to his neck and head stroking his hair. What am I doing? Jasmine stop it is what I thought, but I couldn't. It was like I wasn't in control of my body anymore. I can't describe the way of kissing, it is as fire and water come together. Neither one will give up. I didn't know for how long we were kissing, until someone knocked on the door.

"Boss, your grandmother is calling for you." He broke the kiss, but I had my hands still on his neck which caused him to look straight into my eyes. A wide smirk formed on his lips. "Seems like this little kitten wants more."
Only then I realized what I had done. How could I be this stupid?! Why in the world did I kiss him back? I quickly took my hands of his neck.
"Tell her that I'm coming," he said while getting of me. I tried to get up as fast as I could. Damn it what did I do?! He stood in front of me.

"You kissed me back princess, just as I promised you" he said clearly satisfied.
"I..I..," couldn't say anything, there was nothing left to say. I did kiss him back, there was no way back. All of a sudden he went with his thumb against my lips.
"You taste pretty good babygirl, but what a pity that we couldn't finish it," he said with a sarcastic chuckle.

"Zayn listen, I don't know what happened to me a while ago, but I won't kiss you again."
"You'll beg me to kiss you princess." I gulped, what if he is right?
"You'll scream my name tonight," he whispered in my ear. I could feel how my heartbeat rose. He walked towards the door, just as he wanted to open it he said with a devilish smirk:

"You won't be able to walk for a few days after tonight."