Chapter 28 ~ Making love to you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He chuckled as he licked his lower lip. "I'll make sure it fits."

That night two bodies and souls came together. The both of us released the pain and sorrows become one after a long time.

~~~ Next Day / Zayn POV ~~~

I came out of the shower. She was still sleeping, my beautiful wife. She must have been tired.

I observed her beauty as I stroke her cheecks with my knuckles. Her pink plumpy lips, how bad I wanted to kiss them. The love bites in her neck were quite visibile. How will she hide these? I smirked.

An extreme amount of pride, that was what I was feeling. She is mine, only mine.

"Hmmpp." She whined as she woke up. Her big beautiful eyes were looking at me. They showed shyness and love.

I pecked her lips. "Good morning love."
"Good morning." She responded shyly. Damn she'll kill me one day with her shyness.

"I'll go to the bathroom." - "Sure."
She got up, but as soon as she tried to walk she flinched. "Ahh!"

I walked towards her pushing her waist towards me, back hugging her.

"Are you sore baby?" - "Y-yes, I guess so."

"Good." - "Why?" She asked surprised.

"Because I want you to remember that I was the one who caused you to moan."

Her face was all red as I turned her around.

"Faster baby, faster!" I mimicked her with a high pitched voice.

"Zayn!" She blushed even more as she slaped my chest playfully, making me laugh.

"Go babe, take a shower." She nodded.

~~~ Jasmine's POV ~~~

I decided to wear something beautiful. Something that he'd like on me. Something that he'd find me beautiful in.

I decided to wear a short dress, up to my knees. It wasn't too revealing. He'd lose his shit if he saw me in a short dress with other men.

"Ahh." I hissed, as I walked downstairs only to meet his eyes. He was having breakfast with his grandmother and James. They looked up to me surprisingly.

"Aaai! Jasmine! My daughter! Come come!" She shrieked as she walked towards the stairs.

As I wanted to walk further, the pain shot again through my abdomen.

"Jasmine stop." Zayn said firmly.

He walked up to me as he held me by my waist. "You make it so hard for my boy down there." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed. He always knew how to turn my face into a tomato.

He chuckled as he carried me bridal style off the stairs.

He placed me in front of his grandmother.

His grandmother gave us naughty looks.
"Zayn go eat your breakfast." She told him. He nodded and took place on his chair.

"My beautiful daughter. Thank you, thank you for coming back to him. Thank you." I hugged her.

"You're welcome granny."
"Ahw granny! I love that word." She exclaimed excited.

I saw Zayn smiling as he eyed us while eating.

She came closer as she whispered.
"He has a high sex drive. I hope he didn't hurt you a lot." She smirked at me.

"N-No." I muttered shyly as I felt the heat in my cheeks.

"You'll be sore for a few days, but after that you'll drag him to your bedroom.
Believe me, I did it too!" She said out loud, the last part. She covered her mouth as she giggled like a little girl.

I heard James coughing.
"Uhm.. are you two going to have breakfast?" He asked.

"Yes of course!" Granny exclaimed.
"Come my daughter." She tried to walk slowly so I wouldn't feel a lot of pain.

I took place next to Zayn as he eyed me with a smirk.

"Drink this." Zayn gave me a cup of tea.
"It'll take a away your pain a bit," he whispered in my ear.

I felt the butterflies in my stomach. He is worried about me. He cares about me. Omg I'll explode from hapines! He placed his hand on my tigh, caressing it softly.

I have never had such as good breakfast in my entire life. Granny talked about Zayn when he was a little boy, making us laugh out loudly.

"And as he would try to walk, he'd always fall down on his butt. And you know what he'd say then?"

Zayn caressed his temple as he smiled slightly.

"What did he say granny?" I asked curiously.

"He'd say: oeps, ooh not good, not good. And he'd get up again doing the same thing over and over again!"

We laughed like there was no tomorrow.
Zayn smiled, as he caressed his lower lip.

"Boss." - "Yes?" One of his men came into the dining room.

"Sorry to disturb you, but there are two women outside claiming that they are your relatives."

Zayn raised his eyebrow.
"My relatives?" - "Yes boss. There's one lady in her fifties and one is in her twenties I guess."

"Okay, I'll come. Tell them to wait there." - "Yes boss."

"You guys have your breakfast I'll go and see them." - "No Zayn, we'll go with you." Granny exclaimed. He nodded.

We walked outside and there they were.
"Zayn!" The older lady shrieked. She had light brown hair and her wrinkels were showing. Her face was fully make-uped. Damn that's a lot of make-up.

"I'm your aunt, Cassy!"
"My aunt?" He looked confused at his grandmother.

Granny whispered something in his ear. He nodded.

"Nice to meet you. So what brings you here?"
"I wanted to see my nephew again. It has been such a long time Zayn. The last time I saw you, you were still a baby." He nodded. "I see."

"Ah let me introduce you to someone." She said as she looked at the young lady next to her. Se was beautiful, her big blue orbs were glinstering. Her long curled eyelashes made them appear even bigger. Her hair was blonde, it fell playfully on the side of her face.

"She is my step-daughter, Amanda."
"Nice to meet you," she said to Zayn as she gave him a handshake.

Wait, that wasn't a handshake. I swear that she caressed his hand with her thump. I looked at her, and I saw her eyeing him seductivley. Cut the crap I was right.

"Uhum," Zayn coughed as he took his hand back.

"I'd like you to introduce you to someone as well." Zayn stated as he pulled me closer to him.

"This is my wife, Jasmine." He kissed the tip of my head.

The eyes of amanda shot dagger at me as shock took over her face. Her step-mother wasn't amused as well, as she looked at me disgusted.

Amanda's gaze told me that she'll cause trouble, a lot of trouble.

"Your wife? Hmm I see." She said as she looked at me with a sinister smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!

There you go a new chapter! I hope you liked this chapter.
Let me know how it was in the comments.

Don't forget to vote☆

I'll update again when this chapter gets 90+ votes.

Btw did you like Amanda?🙃

Xx-Bella