Chapter 27 ~ I Love You

Don't forget to turn on this (above) video/audio before you start reading!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"F..forgive m..me I..I lov..love..y.." His hand fell down. His heartbeat dissappeared. He layed there lifelessly with closed eyes. His face turning pale.

"Nooo! Nooo! Zayn! Zayn! Aaaah!!"

"Zayn! Zayn! Nooo! Don't leave me please! I love you Zayn, I love you! Please baby, I can't live without you. Zayn!!"

"James, did you get that on camera?" Zayn said as he opened one of his eyes.
"Yes boss." James replied, as he appeared behind us.

"W..what?" I was perplexed. What's happening? He just died in my arms. But here he is talking?

"How? Uuh...?" my mouth was wide open.
"Close your mouth baby before a mosquito gets in." Zayn said as he winked at me.

"Am I dreaming? Please pinch me! Am I dreaming?!" I yelled in disbelief.

Zayn and James bursted out into laughter.
"N..no y..you're not!" They both said as they kept laughing like two teenagers.

"Jasmine you should have seen yourself. Zayn! Zayn! Baby!" James mimicked me with a high pitched voice. "Aah! Baby! Aaah!" He kept going. I was too confused to reply.

"But you.. I thought y..you." My voice cracked. My throat was sore of all the screaming.

"Ah baby come here." Zayn laughed as he got up from the ground, grabbing my hand to get up as well. He hugged me tightly.

I pushed his whole body to me cuz I was scared that I was dreaming, scared to lose him.

"Th..that wasn't funny Zayn. I..I thought you were gone." I cried.

"Shhh baby, shhh. He pulled back as he looked me in the eyes. Do you really think some bullets can kill Zayn Matteo?" He said as he kissed my cheeks.

"I'm not that irresponsible to go somewhere without taking the right preparations. Look there." He pointed towards a few buildings.

"You see those snipers? And there those cars. And the men over there."

He had more than 100 men placed everywhere. Some of them undercover while others were wearing their suits.

So he played me? For hell sake I'll whoop his ass.

"You are a f*cking d*ckhead! That wasn't funny! Am I a joke to you?"

"Maybe." He said as he winked at me.

"I hate you!"  - "You don't baby."
"Hell yes I do!" - "Ah for real? James play the video."

"With pleasure." James chuckled.

And there it was.
"James put the volume on it's highest." Zayn said teasing me.

"Don't leave me please! I love you Zayn, I love you! Please baby, I can't live without you. Zayn!!"

Damn it. I face palmed myself.

"Look baby. You don't hate me." He smirked as he walked towards me grabbing my hand to kiss it.

"I'm sorry princess, I had to do this. You'd never come back with me if I didn't do this. I was wrong you know, I was terribly wrong. That day was the worst of my whole life. Letting you go was the hardest thing I've ever done. How I could even think about giving you to another man? I was a fool Jasmine, a big shit ass fool."