Chapter 7 ~ Torture

As much as I wanted to say no I said "yes, I understand." A grin appeared on his face. "That's what I like, a good girl with manners." Shut the fuck up asshole. You're talking about manners which you don't have but you expect me to have them. This boss is already working on my nerves and I'm sure I'll get in trouble. Since I'm not an obedient girl for asocial people and especially not for a mafia gang boss. This mafia shit has ruined our life. They took away my dad from me. The most precious person in my life. The only person in my life that I have loved. My heart ached by the memories that I recalled. Why is life so unfair? What did I do to be in this horrible situation?

"What are you thinking about?"
Ooh shit I almost forgot about him. "Nothing. I know you're thinking about something, feel free to tell me. Thanks but there's no need for that. Hmm whatever." He seemed slightly irritated by my answer. As he was walking to the door something popped into my mind. "Wait wait," he turned around and raised his eyebrows. "What is it? I... ehm I, you what? Please don't waste my time with I ehm I, did you lose your tongue?!"

I was shocked by his sudden temper tantrum. My eyes got teary, shit please don't cry right now in front of him. That will make him only proud of himself. "I was just wondering, do I have to stay her forever? Like, can't I go back to my house? Can't you guys let me go? Listen you're asking too many questions and that habit of yours is working on my nerves right now. Don't ask questions anymore understood?!" What's wrong with him? Is he in his period, wtf. One thing is clear, if I want to irritate him, the only thing I have to do is to ask questions. "Yes understood." And with that he slammed the door behind him.

Okay, so I probably have to stay here but what should I do here? I looked around. This room is big. Wait, there are windows! Why didn't I realize that earlier. I got out from my bed and walked to the window. "Ooh shit! There are guards everywhere. One guard is even staying exactly under my window. Hell no what should I do now? Also, what kind of house is this? This isn't a normal house," I whispered. I was walking from one side of the room to the other side while thinking about how I could escape. "Where is she?!" Ooh shit are they talking about me? I jumped into my bed and pretended to be asleep. Someone slammed my door open.

"Don't pretend like you're asleep cuz I know you're awake." Okay this is getting too much right now. "I never pretended to be asleep, I just closed my eyes to get some rest."
Bam, we're equal. "Hmm that's why I don't like you. I don't care if you like me or not. Shut up you bitch! Have you already forgotten who I am? Well I don't give a shit. Seems like you forgot me." He walked towards me and removed my blanket in one motion. "Hey stop it!" I shouted. "I promised you that I'll break each bone in your body if I'd catch you. Yeah, but you didn't catch me, your boss caught me." I grinned back. What was he thinking, hell no that everyone here could command me.

"Get her, now! Don't touch me, I said don't touch me!" Nevertheless, the guards took me with them and put me on a wheelchair. I tried to punch them but it was all in vain. They were too strong and with too many. My feet and hands were tied up again, just like in the dark room. "You know asshole I feel sorry for you, cuz you can't handle me alone." I laughed at him. "Patss" He slapped me right in my face and grabbed my hair. "Don't fuck with me okay." Get her away from here, now! No! Where are you taking me?"

They didn't even bother to listen to me. My heart was beating like a crazy, ooh dear god what are they going to do to me? One of the guards blindfolded me. Shit this can't be good. Suddenly there was no noise anymore. The only thing I could hear was my own breath. "Where am I?" No respond. "Where am I?!" I shouted this time. Someone pulled my hair. "Shut up bitch or I'll slit your throat."

They removed the blindfold and I blinked my eyes. "Again this shitty room. Yeah it's shitty but you'll make it shittier," and he started to laugh. "Nathan, are you sure that we can do this to her? What do you mean you asshole? What I mean is that boss might get angry at you. Daniel is still in hell, and he gave her only a smack on her head. I don't care if I get in hell and besides boss gave me permission for this. This girl will and should get her punishment."

I laughed. "You're kinda childish. Just do whatever you have to do! You want to break my bones? Go for it, I'm not stopping you. I wanted to break all my bones too when I tried to commit suicide, but yeah you tried to stop me! Enough you bitch! You, give me the bat!" Okay it's clear I'm going to break my bones. I tried to appear as calm as I could, but I was scared. My inner self cried, this isn't fair. Why always me? Since my stepfather has beaten me many times, I got used to this, but still it's not fair. I saw all the guards looking amused at me.

Nathan raised the bat and I felt terrible pain in my right leg. "Ouch that must hurt," he laughed. "If you're curious I can also do it with you. Hmm still talking. Are you deaf? Of course, I'm talking," I said as I gave him a grin. Again a terrible pain on the same leg. But this time he didn't stop. I dug my nails in the wheelchair and closed my eyes. I won't cry, not for him. Please Jasmine, think about something beautiful. Think about the moments you had with your dad. I recalled my beautiful memories that I had with him. We used to go to the park each friday when school was finished. He would always get me an ice cream even when it was cold.

"Daddy I want the chocolate flavor this time! Really? Why not the strawberry flavor cuz
you always want to have that one. I don't know haha. Okay my little princess you'll get what you want." We walked towards a bench and we sat down there. "So my little princess how was school? It was fine daddy. Do you still have fights with Sophie? No we're fine now. Great I'm proud of you. Never insult someone okay? But she also insulted me, yeah but don't lower yourself to her level. When she insults you, just give her a smile and walk away. She will feel embarrassed since she wants you to say something bad back to her. Give the world your smile. Why? Smile, is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart my princess. So from now on smile and people won't try to insult you anymore. Okay daddy, yes that's my little princess!" He hugged me tightly.

I forgot about everything but one of the guards broke my special moment. "Nathan why is she smiling? This girl is crazy. Yeah she must be crazy since she didn't move an inch. Yeah and she didn't cry." I heard another one. Damn my body. I felt the pain slowly rising in me. I tried to move my legs but a terrible pain went through my legs. It's clear they are broken. I heard the bat falling down on the ground. He grabbed my hair and slapped me in the face. I opened my eyes and gave him a dead glare. "Don't you ever fuck with me or next time will be way worser. This time it were only your legs, but the next time it'll be your whole body," and with that he let go of my hair.

"Nathan what is this dude? What have you done to her? Look at her legs! James shut up boss gave me permission. Yeah but not to break her legs! So what I can do whatever I want to her."

"Don't be too sure about that."
That voice, I recognized it. The boss, he was walking towards Nathan. He had something in his hand. He reloaded it, ooh god it was a gun, and he pointed it on Nathan's head.
"Why did you do this?!"

I have never seen him this angry. All the veins in his neck popped up. He was glaring at him and for a second he looked at me. What was that? Was that some kind of emotion I could see in his eyes?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there silent readers :)
Please let me know what you guys think about this story. If you guys will give me advice then I can change it. So feel free to comment.
Have a nice day and remember: you're beautiful!❤