Chapter 45 ~ Nightmare

"Because you become sexier day by day, and even looking at you turns me on."

I mouthed a 'o'. "Well mister Zayn Matteo, lucky you you have to wait for at least 6 weeks."

"Yeah, lucky me," he mocked.

~~~ Next day ~~~

I woke up to Zayn who tapping on my arm. As I opened my eyes, he was holding Valeria who was bawling her eyes out.

"Damn you finally woke up. She needs milk."

"You give it," I replied as I turned to other side.

"Me? Come on Jasmine, Valeria has no time for jokes."

"You give it."

"With which damn boob?" He turned me around laying Valeria next to me.

I laughed, "your boobs of course." - "Hahaha," he replied monotone.

"Come on feed her," he pointed at Valeria.

As soon as I gave her my breast, she attacked. "Seesh, she's hungry," Zayn gasped.

"Who hungy?" I turned arouns seeing Valentino standing at the door, rubbing his eyes.

"Valentino, my baby come here, come to mummy." - "No, come here Valentino," Zayn interfered.

He looked from me to Zayn, trying to figure out who he would go to.

Finally he picked Zayn who held him high in the air, making Valentino giggle.

"Daddy," Valentino began. - "Yes bambino?"

"Valia, eating mommy." -"No, Valeria is drinking milk, she's hungry."

"Why Valia so noisy? I sleep, Valia woke up me," he pouted.

"Wanna sleep again little man? Shall we sleep in your crib?"

"No, I play." He let him down on the floor and he ran off to his room.

I padded Valeria on her back making her burp.

"She's so damn beautiful baby," Zayn spoke as he crouched next to the bed, staring with so much love at the both of us.

Someone knocked on the door, making us look at it.

"Who?" - "It's me James."

"Yes, come in."

"Good morning lovebirds. Good morning princess," he walked over to Valeria, touching her cheeks slowly.

"Zayn," he focussed on him again.

"Yes?"

"We have to go on a mission. I mean you don't have to go with us, I can go with the men, you can stay."

"No, I'll go with you." He replied firmly, the mafia boss appearing in him.

"Zayn you better stay here with Jasmine. Besides you two just got a new born, this mission is no joke."

"Do I look like I'm in the mood to joke James?"

"Zayn," I began.

"Can you stay, please?"

He stared me deep in the eyes.

"I love you Jasmine I love you a lot, but I can't stay. I have to go on this mission. I have to lead them, I can't let them go by themself. I'm the one who gives orders, they will not return all if I don't go."

"But we just got a baby, what will she do if you don't return? What do I need to tell Valentino and Valeria?"

"Shhh", he placed his finger on his lips, "I'll come back I promise."