Chapter 41 ~ Only Mine

He came closer as he bit my earlob, whispering. "I swear to God, I won't stop until you're shaking."

"I dare you." He smirked.
"Let's see who will beg me to stop."
"I won't darling, you'll get tired yourself."
"Darling, you might wanna reword that." He winked at me.

The night was long and our love passionate. Snow flakes were touching the window as our bodies intertwined. Never will I leave you Zayn, never. I'll show Elenoor that you're mine.

~~~Next day Jasmine's POV ~~~

Zayn parked the car on the driveway at the mansion. I opened the door quickly, wanting to  hold my child, my Valentino. However, my legs were shaking as I walked.

I heard Zayn chuckling. "Want some help baby?" He asked as he stood in front of me. He is so handsome, my heart littery jumps in my chest. As if it wants to tell me to kiss him right here.

"I can do it." I replied as I bit my lowerlip, kinda ashamed.
"Are you shy honey?"
He lowered down to look me straight in my eyes. "Where is that fierce Jasmine from yesterday night?"

I started to blush very hard. He's still able to make me blush like this even after being together for a long time.

"I like the way you blush baby." He winked as he lifted me up, having a big smirk on his face, a smirk that showed proudness.

Grandma opened the door for us having Valentino in her arms.

"Aaii! My daughter! Zayn place her on the ground, I want to hug her."
"Sure grandma."
He placed me down, making granny hugging me with one arm.

"Welcome my love welcome. Don't you ever go away. I'll kick him out. You don't have to go away. Okay?"
"There won't be a next time grandma." Zayn spoke.
"I hope so honey, or I'll whoop your ass." She spat back.

"Valentino! Mommy is here, aai my baby come here!" Granny placed Valentino in my arms. He smiled immideatly as he saw Zayn and me. His eyes went from me towards Zayn and back.

"Hi bambino. Hi buddy, how are you?" Zayn caressed his cheek as he placed a kiss on his forehead.

Zayn looked me in the eyes with so much love that I just wanted to explode.
"Stay like that!" Granny shrieked.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I sense love. Stay like that, I'll take a quick picture."
We laughed as we kept staring at each other.

"Aai that is so adorable! My daughter look at this!"
"It's so cute granny!"

"Come into the livingroom."
"Should I carry him?" Zayn asked me, having this naughty look on his face.

"Yes please?"
"Sure." He bit his lip to prevent him from laughing.

My legs weren't cooperating with me at all. Zayn marched away in front of me towards the livingroom as he stared at me now and then.

"My daughter why are you walking li.." she paused for a brief moment, holding her hand ij front of her mouth. She burst out into laughter and Zayn joined her.

My head was as red as an tomato. Why are you  shy Jasmine, it's normal to be intimate with your husband.

"Well yeah I know what happend yesterday night, or should I say the whole night!" Granny shrieked.

"Zayn calm your tits okay, she isn't even able to walk properly."
He averted his gaze at me, and somenting in me told me that he was about to tell grandma something that I wouldn't want to share.

"Well grandma, she didn't want me to st..."
"Shhh!" I placed my hand on his mouth quickly.
"Don't Zayn." I looked at him warningly as he winked at me.