Chapter 17 ~ Like a prey

Author pov
Her eyes got teary by hearing his words.

"This fire will burn you alive" kept echoing in her head. All of a sudden the strong Jasmine made place for the fearfull one. The one she wished stayed far away.

"What are you planning to do Zayn?" She was trembling with fear.
"Oh curious all of a sudden. Wait and you'll hopefully enjoy it."
"What do you mean?" She tried to sound as brave as possible. Little did he know that she was breaking from inside. She didn't want to be tortured, not again. Her whole life was full of torture. First by her stepfather, then all of her family members disowned her and now Zayn is the one who makes her life a hell.

Zayn walked towards a chair, afterwhich he placed jasmine on it. He tied her arms and legs to the chair.

"Zayn stop! Stop it! What are you doing?" She yelled. The fear could be read from her eyes.
"Hmm darling, don't be scared. I promise it won't hurt that much..." afterwhich a sarcastic chuckle left his lips.

He placed all kind of electrical wires on her body. He then angryly took place on the bed as he looked at Jasmine.

"Let this be a lesson for you jasmine." He face was all serious now.
"Wha..What do you mean?"

Jasmine pov
The answer didn't take long. An extreme pain went through my body. Never in my life have I felt this kind of pain. The bullet that I got didn't even hurt that much. This waa crazy, it felt like my whole body is on fire. Every single part of my body was screaming in pain. I wasn't even able to beg him to stop cuz asking it nicely wouldn't work anyways. The only thing that escaped from my mouth was a silent wimper.

I felt how the pain reduced slowly.
Hence I took this as an opportunity to look at Zayn. "Will you p.. please stop?"
"Hmm I can't hear you?" He said as he glared at me. His eyes full of hate and anger. Why does he hate me this much? Why on earth did he choose to protect me, cuz he is only hurting me since the beginning.

Again, that terrible pain. I dug my nails into the chair, but this time I kept looking at him. I looked straight into his eyes. Even though I couldn't see much because of the tears that had been streaming down my face continuously. Maybe he would have mercy, maybe...

Zayn pov
Damn it Zayn what are you doing?
Why are you hurting her?
Suddenly I got a flashback.

"Zayn promise me th..that you'll take c..care of Jasmine. Promise me that y..you won't let anyone hurt her, she has already been through a lot."
I held his hand into mine. He had been shot and I know that he wouldn't been able to survive.
"I promise, I promise."
"I t..trust you Zayn. Show her the letter that I have written and try to l..love her."
"I will, I will take care of her even if I have to give my own life for her."
"T..thank y..you..." and he was gone.
That moment kept chasing me all the time. Jasmine's father was like a dad to me.

End of flashback

I looked at her. She was beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes of her since the first day that I saw her. She was an actual godess. I have followed her in the past and I admired her braveness. Unfortunatly I'm not able to control myself when she disrespects me. She awakes the devil inside of me. The devil that has ruined my life, is still alive in me.

Jasmine pov
The pain slowly decreased again.
"Zayn.. please stop."
He suddenly got up and took all the wires off me. He then lifted me up bridal style.
"What are you do.."
"Shhtt, be quiet"

I didn't say a word. I wasn't even able to say something. Cuz the pain in my body was still there. He was heading towards the bathroom.
I panicked when he placed me in the bathtub.
It reminded me of the time when he put my head in the water tank several times.

"No please, don't torture me again," my voice cracked. His intense stare made me almost shit in my pants. But it was the first time that I saw some kind of softness in his eyes.
"I won't hurt you. Take a bath and come to our room." And he was gone.

This guy, I just can't discover what his problem is.. "What'd wrong with you Zayn? Why do you hurt me and then take care of me?"
I sudden pain brought me back to reality again. Jasmine take a bath before he enters the bathroom again.

I dried my hair with the towel, afterwhich I realised that I hadn't my clothes with me. "Damn it!"
What am I going to do? Should I ask Zayn?
I kept walking in the bathroom for a few minutes, thinking about how I could get my clothes.

A sudden knock on the door brought me back to reality. "Jasmine, are you okay?"
"Y..yeah I.. I."
"Don't stutter and talk properly."
"W..well.. I. My clo.."
"Don't stutter damn it! What's wrong?! If you don't say it then I'll enter the bathroom. I'll count to three."
Ooh shit jasmine shit!
"One. Two."
"I don't have my clothes with me!" I yelled in one go.

I heard him clearing his throat.
"Well, come and take them." A bit of naughtyness could be heard in his voice.
"But I'm naked Zayn!"
"I don't mind to see you naked, princess."
"Geez! Can't you give them to me?"
"No. Come and get them yourself." He chuckled.

"If you don't com out in 3 seconds then I'll open te door Jasmine." His voice was more serious now. He'll come I'm sure he will.
"I'll come outside but don't look at me, please."
"I can't promise you."
"Zayn please."

"One. Two. Three."
Just as he wanted to open the door I opened it. I had tightened the towel around me. My hair was all around my face. The drops fell down from my hair, making mg face wet.

He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. I walked as fast as I could towards the door, but he blocked me with his hard upper body.
My heartbeat increased. What is he doing?!
"Zayn c..can I go?"
"No."
Now I'm in deep shit. I can't run, cuz is he is blocking my way. Besides where would I run to.. I'm naked for hell sake..

"Look at me," he commanded.
My eyes got bigger, I wasn't able to face him.
I felt how he lifted my chin, forcing me to look at him. He saw how I gulped. A grin was plastered on his lips as his eyes glistered devilishly. Why was he enjoying this?

He came closer. I felt his breath in my ear.
"You look tasty babygirl."
I would bet that he could hear my heartbeat increasing like a crazy.
"Z..Zayn.. can I go pl..please."
He chuckled and pointed with his hand that I could go.

Yes I'm free! Just as I wanted to walk towards the closet I felt to strong arms back hugging me. I looked up in the mirror, it was Zayn of course. He smirked at me. "We're not done yet babygirl."
"Zayn I'm naked please let me at least wear some clothes."
"I like you naked," he whispered in my ear.

In one sway he turned me around. I tried to walk back but it was of no use cuz I hit the wall in just two steps.
I saw how his smirk got wider seeing me like this. "Just like a prey.."
He placed his hands next to me while he looked intensly at my lips.

"Shall we have some fun tonight?"
"No!" I tried to push him but it was of no use. He was too strong for me.
"Nice try. But next time don't even try cuz you're too weak for me" A smirked was formed on his lips

"Shall we start princess?" He said with his husky voice while licking his lips...