Chapter 42 ~ My wish

"But the most important thing is. She's mine only mine. She's someone I'd never ever share with anyone else."

"Me too. I'd never want to share you with anyone. You heard me anyone." I grabbed his collar pulling him towards me.

"I'll cut your d*ck into pieces. Got me?" He raised his eyebrows and the corners of his mouth twitched up.

"Feisty." He laughed.
"When you have a feisty husband, you have to be feisty too." He nodded in agreement.

I left his collar and he drove away towards the mansion. Fortunately Valentino was sleeping, cuz I was pretty tired.

Talking about Valentino. The child is almost five months old and he's a big chubby boy. His cheeks make me wanna sqeeze them every time he smiles at me.

I didn't knew I'd be a mother at only 25 years old. Talking about years, Zayn will turn 28 in a three weeks. He never talks about his birthdays. According to granny, he never liked the idea of throwing birthday parties. They we're stupid in his eyes.

However I decided to throw a birthday for him this year. Not sure if he'll like it tho. But I have a expensive gift for him. No, I'm not talking about brands and stuff. I have another gift, something more meaningful. I hope it'll arrive in these three weeks.

But first, I have to organize this blind date for
James and Lorenzo. How am I going to do this....

~~~ Friday Jasmine's POV ~~~

I informed Leena and Nelia about the blind date.

Okay let me explain this. Leena is a maid in our mansion. The girl has been super kind to me. There's one thing that I noticed about her behaviour. She'll stress a lot when something goes wrong. James is exact the opposite. He stays calm no matter the situation. Unlike Zayn, he blows everyone up when it doesn't work as he wants it.

Leena showed also interest in James. I catched her many times. She's be blushing hard when James passed by her. Like James how can you miss those red cheeks? Men are sometimes so stupid.

About Nelia. Nelia was a nurse who took care of me when I came back to the mansion. She kept in touch with me since then. Asking me how I was doing and also about Valentino. She is a woman around her thirties, and she has not found love yet in her life. She is cares a lot about others. Lorenzo has been stabbed in the back by Elenoor, while he was searching for love. Which I can understand since he's also in his thirties. People want someone they can rely on at a certain age, and I truly think that they'd be a perfect match.

Besides Nelia knows that we're mafia family, still she works at our hospital. So she will hopefully not mind a mafia as her boyfriend or maybe even husband?

As for today both of the girls, I'd like to call them girls, were all dressed up. Wearing their beautiful clothes to impress the their blind date. They didn't know who it would be, but they were really excited.

Someone knocked on the door. Zayn, the girls and I were sitting in the living room.
"I'll open the door." Zaym said.
"Zayn wait. Blinfold the both of them before they beter the living room."
"Why?" He asked confused.
"Because I want to."
"Okay then." He laughed, as he took the blindfolds from me.

"Leena and Nelia you two have to stay with your back towards them. Like this. Yes."

Where did I leave the handcuffs? Oh wait over there.

Zayn was holding the both of them on their arms as he walked them over to me.
"Welcome! And don't talk please." They nodded.

I grabbed James hand and handcuffed it to Leena's hand, doing the same for Lorenzo and Nelia.