Chapter 39 ~ Elenoor

"No sex honey. I'll soak you with ice cold water for 5 minutes and you'll have to run 5km."
"Whaaat?!"

"Wanna quit?"
"No, you go. I'll be there in 5 minutes."
"Even if you're late for 1 second, you'll be punished." That said he walked away with Valentino in his arms.

Pff why does he look this stern? I feel sorry for his men. I'm his wife but even I get shivers when he glares at me.

Jasmine quick!

I tried to get into my clothes, however when you try to do everything quick then it doesn't work out. Lucky me, I fell with my butt on the floor when I tried to wear my sport pants.
"Jeez not now!" My foot was stuck between the pants.

I looked at my phone. Hell no, only 2 minutes are left. I can't fly towards him. How am I going to walk that distance in two minutes?

"Oeff! Finally." I sighed as I ran out of the bedroom.

Only 30 seconds were left. This ain't going to work. I guess I'll have my first punishment today. But the weather... It's winter for hell sake!

As I arrived at the spot, his men were all lined up. Zayn stern look made me wanna go back into the mansion. No Jasmine, you have to do this.

"You're late." He said with his deep dark voice as he glared at me.
"I know." I murmered, barely hearable.
"Not only you, but this one is late as well." He pointed at one of his men who looked quite uncomfortable. At least I'm not the only one who will be punished.

"Jasmine, meet Nario. I guess the two of you will be good friends." He mocked.
"I think so too." I replied bluntly, giving Nario a smile.

"Nario and Jasmine. There, now."
I prepared myself mentally for the cold water.

Zayn walked towards the buckets and we folled him.
"It will be okay." I whispered at Nario, reassuring him.
"I know. I have been through this a few times before." He laughed awkwardly.

"Is it really cold?"
"Yeah. And chances are big that the both of us will be sick tomorrow."
"Yay..."

"Jasmine. Come." Zayn signed at me.
"Nario you too."

The both of us were standing in front of all of his men. They looked quite amused. Of course they don't have to go through this.

Without a warning he soaked the both of us with cold water.

"Aaah! That's cold!" I yelled.
"Don't yell or you'll be punhised for another 2 minutes."
"Y-Yes b-boss." I shivered.

I'll be sick tomorrow. Without a doubt.

We were standing there as two statues. My body felt like a big ice cube.

"Na-Nario a-are y-ou also c-cold?"
"Ye-yes."
"Be on time next time and you won't have to go through this." Zayn stated.

Yeah yeah, I know.

After being soaked for 5 minutes and running for 5km I fell on my stomach to the ground. My whole face was dirty with the mud. But did I care? No. The only thing I wanted at this point was a break. And if that means laying in the mud, I'm okay with that.

"Jasmine, get up!"
Damn you Zayn. Can't you give me a break?

"Just 2 minutes." I whined.
"Get up! Or we'll go back to the buckets."

Not again. My body felt so stif when I tried to get up.

I got up and walked towards his men, who were all standing in a line.

"Okay everyone. Look at me, I'll do this parkour for as an example. You guys have to do this one as well. But there is one thing that I'd like to mention." He paused for a brief moment to look the all of us deadly in the eyes.