Chapter 5 ~ The dark room

A weird sound made me wake up. I opened my eyes slowly. Where am I?
I was in a dark cold room. The smell of a dead body entered my nose. They had put me on a chair and my arms and legs were tied up. I tried as hard as I could to free myself, unfortunatly it didn't work. Calm down, calm down it's going to be okay. Think carefully.

It won't be difficult to get these ropes off my arms. I have seen this many times in movies. Think girl, think! My eyes were already getting used to the dark by now. I tried to search for something sharp but hell to the no there wasn't anything. Of course there is nothing sharp here, are you stupid?

Who would kidnap someone and leave them with a sharp object. That kind of shit happens only in movies.
Aissh let those damn movies. Instead, try to focus on how to escape from here. Will it be worth it to escape? I mean the chance is big that they'll get me again, although his men weren't the best. Thinking about how I escaped from them made me smirk. "Assholes," I chuckled.

But sitting here on this damn chair isn't also a good idea. I tried to think about how I could escape when suddenly the door opened. The sudden light made me close my eyes a bit. A man stood in the doorway, and he leaned against the door. Who is this shitty person?

"Ooh you woke up?"
"Is that even a question, can't you see that my eyes are open?"
"Hmm you have a big mouth, something I have to take care of."
"The hell are you talking about?" He walked closer and closer. At a certain moment his face was only a few inches away from my face. He wasn't the boss. On the contrary the face of this man was full of scares.
His eyes looked like the eyes of a dead body. Is he even a human?

He snapped with his fingers.
"You wanna know?"
"No shit, why would I ask it then?" "Listen carefully you stupid girl, I don't like your big talks. So from now on talk properly with manners to all of us."
"With manners?"
"Yes, with manners."
"Listen, I don't know who you are but you scary people are the last to say that word. You guys don't have manners at all. Kidnapping a girl and then talking about manners?" I let out sarcastic chuckle.

All of a sudden he grabbed my hair, and he pulled my head back.
"As I said talk with manners or otherwise I'll show you what I'm capable of." He hissed. What should I do now? If I make him angry he might beat me up. I tried not to look at his face. His scares made me shiver, they seemed so deep.

"You see these scars? It seems like you like them a lot. It doesn't take a lot of time to give them to you too. So little girl listen carefully or these scars..." he didn't even finish his sentence cuz
his message was clear. He let go of my hair. He grabbed another chair and sat opposite of me.

"Why am I here?"
"Because boss want's you here."

"But why does he want's me to be here?"
"That is none of your business."
"This is about me, so I have the right to know it."
"Do you really want to know it?"
"Yes, please."
"Begging hmm, I like my slaves to beg me."

Did I hear that well? Did he say slave? Am I here to be their slave? But he said slaves so are here more people? "Slave?" "Yes, when I'm around you, you're my slave. So you should follow my orders."
"I'm not your slave you asshole! Let me go I'm not your slave!" I don't know where I got that power from but I started to scream as hard as I could. "Didn't I tell you that you would be punished if you misbehaved?!"
"Shut the fuck up asshole let me go!"

He raised his hand and I knew exactly what was going to happen but it didn't stop me from screaming. Thinking about what was going to happen made me scream even louder.
"Help me please help me! I'm kidnapped please help me!"

I heard a loud smack. Something warm dripped from my head. It started to flow over my face. What was it? The last thing I saw were men running into the room where I was with this cruel person.
"What did you do?! Boss will make shit of you if he sees her like this, be prepared"

This boss I need to... I couldn't think anymore. My mind went blank and I passed out.