Chapter 24 ~ Revenge

"I love you my angel, but this devil will never love you."

I opened the door to hell and inhaled the odor of dead bodies. This is where I belong. Love is nothing for me. I can't love her. The word love doesn't suit you Zayn, f*cking idiot. I cursed internally at myself.

"Boss." One of my men walked towards me.
"Allesandro."
"Yes boss he is here." He pointed towards a door.
"My toys."
"Yes boss, they are all placed inside the room."
I smirked. I felt the devil rising up inside of me again, he had control.

I opened the door to the room where Allesandro was chained against the wall. A few men of mine were standing in the room, including Nathan. They bowed their head in respect to me. I nodded while I took place on the chair, that was placed in front of Allesandro.

"Hmm Allesandro, long time no see." I said as a cruel smirk appeard on my face. I had to control myself from not ripping his head of his body.

He just looked blankly at me.
"No hi or hello." I said mockingly.
No respond. Good boy that is what I wanted.

"Nathan, scissors."
"Yes boss." He gave me the scissors. The scissors I have been using a hundred times by now. The amount of wrongdoers I have tortured with these, their screams. It amused me. It made me crave for more.

"Allesandro, I'll come straight to the point. Where is Giovanni? Where are his whereabouts?" I said as I walked towards him, with the scissors in my hand.

"I don't know." He exclaimed shortly.
"Wrong answer." I took his finger between the scissors and put some pressure on it, cutting it  a bit. He flinched but nothing more.

"Seems like it didn't hurt you." This time I took a bigger part of his finger between the sciccors.
"Will you talk?" I asked for a last time.
He was silent.

"Good boy, as you wish."
He let out a scream of agony as I cut almost all of his finger off. The blood dripped on the floor as his finger was dangling on a small patch of skin attached to his hand.

"You want your finger back?"
I knew that his finger could be safed if I would stop the bleeding.

He greeted his teeth, clearly in pain. Yet he refused, causing my wrath to rise.

~~ 3rd person point of view ~~

He wanted to tear his limbs from his body and feed it to the dogs. He took four fingers between the scissors cutting them all off.
There was a pool of blood on the floor by now.

Allesandro could only scream. His pain and sorrow would be unbearable to hear for every normal human being.

Nevertheless, this was Zayn. The cruel mafia leader, born and raised to be ruthless and heartless.

"Still not gonna answer Allesandro?" Zayn roared.

"I..I don't know." Allesandro replied slowly. He was dizzy by now because of the amount of blood that he lost.

Zayn was loosing his patience.
"Nathan show him the video."
"Yes boss."

Allesandro's eyes widened in disbelief when he saw the two people on the screen.
"N..no...don't harm them. Don't harm my wife and daughter" He shivered, his voice clearly horrified.

"I will send their heads to you in a parcel if you don't tell me were Giovanni is. Now!" He hissed while giving allesandro a punch in his stomach. The devil was doing the work again. If he didn't control hisself, he'd loose.

"Ahh... ah.. don't harm them, I'll tell you." The poor man coughed while trying to catch his breath.

Zayn raised his eyebrow, clearly amused by his answer.
"Now." He stated.