Chapter 18 ~ Betrayer

"Knok knok"

"Fuck who?!"
"Boss we've found him!"
"I'm coming, get my stuff."
"Yes boss!"

His icy gaze brought me back to reality.
"Don't think that I'm done with you, I'll get you tonight princess, wait for me." He winked at me and left the room.

I was breathing heavily. "Thank God you saved me."
"I'll get you tonight..." this sentence made me restless. What does he want? He electrocuted me just a few minutes ago and now this? This guy is insane, he has a devil inside. Never mind he is the devil himself.

Stop thinking Jasmine and get yourself in some clothes before the devil comes back.
"The devil, that's a good nickname for this arrogant piece of shit. Although I can not deny that he is a handsome piece of shit."

"Boss he is here!"
"Aahhh!" a scream that send shivers down on my spine was heard. "Where does this sound come from? I couldn't take the curiosity anymore and walked towards the window.
What I saw next would stay with my for the rest of my life.

A man who was bleeding heavily from almost every part of his body. He was placed on a chair, close to the gate. Zayn's men were standing all around him. Whatever he did, he would never survive this. Wait where is Zayn?

Well speaking of the devil...the handsome piece of shit arrived at the place.
"So Dean, you were the betrayer." He walked around him, I could hear the fury in his voice.
"Bo..boss I.. made a huge mistake, please for..forgive me." The anguish could be read from his eyes.

A sarcastic chuckle escaped from his mouth.
"Dean Dean Dean, poor guy, you know what we do with betrayers."
He bent down to be on his level of height.
"We cut them into pieces," he hissed.
"No..noo please bo.. aah!"

Zayn threw the man from the chair and kicked his face as if he was punching a bag.
"Noo, stop!" That scream who was that? Shit that was me, I couldn't bear this anymore.
Suddenly Zayn looked up, looking straight into my eyes. His orbs were shooting daggers at me. A grin appeared on his lips.
He said something to his men after which they ran inside the mansion.

Before I knew it they were in my room.
"Wha..what do you want?"
They didn't give me a reply. Instead they took me by my arms and dragged me outside the mansion. The sight of the man lying in a pool of blood made me wanna throw up.

"Look princess, this is what we do with betrayers," emphasizing the word betrayer.
"No, I don't want to look!" I closed my eyes firmly while covering my ears with my hands.
"Jasmine, I'm warning you, open your eyes."
"Noo, please noo," I begged.

My cheeks were squeezed together.
"Open your're damn eyes," he hissed. His grip on my cheeks got tighter. I gave up, I wouldn't win this anyways. Tears were welling up in my eyes. His eyes on the other hand were dark, full of hate and anger. His posture would give anyone malignant fibes.

"P..please Zayn, I don't want to see this."
His smirk appeard, while his eyes were still as dark as before.
"I didn't ask you for your opinion. Look at this or other wise I'll do the same to you," he hissed in my ear. My heart was shattered into pieces. How on earth is he even human? How can he say something like this to me? Like I know I might not be important but I'm his wife.

"I'm y..your wife Zayn, how can you do this to me?"
"And as wife you have to obey me."
"Bu.."
"Shut up!" He dragged me towards the man on the ground.
The only thing I could do was sobbing. The scene was horrible from afar however from close... there were no words to describe it.

"Beat him," Zayn commanded to his man.
The man didn't made any noise, he had passed out and by now he must have been dead. I fell on the ground looking lost at the horrible scene. Tears were streaming on my face continuously. My body felt paralysed, I wanted this to stop. I wanted to scream, I wanted to yell, but nothing, nothing came out from my mouth.