CHAPTER 33: Graduation Day

Jennies POV

Its the day.

It's our graduation day.

And I am finally claiming what is mine. What should be from the very start.

I've been waiting for this day to come. The fruit of my hard work for 4 years. My sister and I are the top of our course. When our parents know about this, they are very proud of us. And this day will be important to us, for Jisoo and I will introduce our love ones to our parents.

"We are so proud of you girls." My mom approaches me and Jisoo who's helping each other on our make ups. Our parents arrive last night, they were so excited to attend this day.

"Mom." Jisoo and I said in unison. We both hug her and she give us both a kiss on our cheeks.

"I am so lucky to have you girls. Mommy is so proud of you." Mom said in teary.

"Oh mom please, don't ruin our make up. We haven't attended the graduation yet." Jisoo complain even though she is a little teary too, and so am I.

"Alright let's go. I can't wait to hear my twins speech later." My dad bursted on the door, walking near us and hug.

"Or you can't wait to see Uncle Carlisle." I sarcastically said, my dad just laugh at me. We exited the house happily. Nanay and Tatay is with us, attending our graduation too. They are part of our family, and they are also part of our journey here in New Zealand.

Its been four years since we arrive here. And tomorrow, is the start of our new beginning again and we will be going back to Korea in a few days. I will miss this. I will miss New Zealand. I will miss everything.

The whole school is pack with graduating students and parents with their other relatives. Happiness is written on their faces because finally, we reach one of their goals. Some students are busy taking pictures with their friends. And my eyes look for a certain person I've been wanting too see.

"Mom, Dad. I have something to tell to you guys later. Maybe after the ceremony." Mom and Dad look at me and smile.

"Actually we both do." Jisoo added. They just patted our heads and kiss our foreheads.

"Jisoo!! Jennie!" Our friends called. I smile widely just looking at them. I will miss this noisy and crazy idiots. As soon as they reach their spot, we both hug each other. Jisoo introduce her classmates as well as mine. Mom look very happy and thankful for them, for being friends with us. Everyone get along pretty well with my parents, they laugh with each other and of course being their usual self, they are so crazy. But I can't seem to catch up with them since I am still looking for her.

"She'll come. Don't worry." Jisoo hold my hand and smile at me. She pull my attention back to our friends and I instantly laugh at them. She will come. She will show up.

After the non stop story telling, the even organizers called each graduating students to enter the hall for the ceremony will start. Jisoo and I parted ways and I went to our department.

"Have you seen Lisa?" I ask Seulgi. But she shook her head telling me that she haven't. I ask the same to my other classmates but none of us do. So I tried calming myself again and focus on the ceremony.

The Top notchers for their respective departments gave their speech. The hall is filled with happiness and joy as well as cries by the students and some parents. I tried giving my attention to the speaker and until Jisoo unnies speech. Her speech made us cry and laugh at the same time. I saw my Mom crying and my Dad laughing at her while comforting her. My sister is really something.